Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
I don't find that funny, i think it sucks ass.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stryder said:
I don't find that funny, i think it sucks ass.
Yea, but what else is there to do when you're bored? It's 12:30, not like I can do much else except take my car down to the 711 and get a slushie and some nachos...

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
This isn't a rant. It should be in anything as you're just showing a comedy picture.

I don't think it's funny. It looks too weird. The very least that could've been done would be for the cereal to say Captain Charisma instead of Captian Crunch.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pyro™ said:
This isn't a rant. It should be in anything as you're just showing a comedy picture.

I don't think it's funny. It looks too weird. The very least that could've been done would be for the cereal to say Captian Charisma instead of Captian Crunch.
Ok, I'll go cry in the corner now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Why did you have to attempt to diss my idol, Christian. You can't do that to Captain Charisma. ::hits chest, kisses inde and middle finger, points to random area in the air::

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
William2k2DJ said:
Why did you have to attempt to diss my idol, Christian. You can't do that to Captain Charisma. ::hits chest, kisses inde and middle finger, points to random area in the air::
Dissing? That was mockery at best...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why do so many people **** up the word "Captain"?

·
Banned
555 Posts
Captain crunch is to hard and it alway's scratches my gum's or roof of my mouth, it takes like an hour to get sogy ahhh...but it's worth the wait. I guess that's kind of a rant.

·
Registered
72 Posts
R.I.P84 said:
Captain crunch is to hard and it alway's scratches my gum's or roof of my mouth, it takes like an hour to get sogy ahhh...but it's worth the wait. I guess that's kind of a rant.
thats way better than what this started with....... and yo must really like that stuff. who has that kindo fo time?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts