Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the MultiMedia section after downloading something I always give rep to that person but I keep getting the message:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ????????? again.

Now I see the point but I have given rep out to plenty of different people yet it seems I can only give rep to people no more than once. Which is very unfair that I cant add to peoples rep after downloading from them, and people who upload media frequently wont be getting the rep they deserve as it can only be given to them once.

So to be honest it kinda sucks and my suggestion is that it should be changed, hope you take this into consideration.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
It was different before. The problem with it was evrybody on the forum got a huge amount of rep. Look at mine for example. Usually this rep isn't even given when it's deserved, usually it's just exchanged. I dont see a problem with the current system, besides rep doesnt even mean anything here. And for spreading it around I think u have to give it to like 10 different ppl first or something like that.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Or thats because u gave him 1 rep and ur trying to do that again... u cant do that... u must give it to a couple of other people then u can give it to him again... i think thats because to prevent people to create a new account and keep on giving reps to themself...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's irrelevant, really. If you've given the person/people in question rep before then they know it's appreciated. It's not like the rep actually means anything.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
IT means everything. I, for one, would not want to lose my reputation. I would then loose many of my followers, such as Nitemare and BrckBrlnXII.

N

·
0 Posts
You can only give someone rep once a day...I think. I set the option months ago so I forgot.

And you need to spread it to 10 or so different people.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT REP SO I'M NOT LOOKING.

Bye.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Nitemare said:
You can only give someone rep once a day...I think. I set the option months ago so I forgot.

And you need to spread it to 10 or so different people.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT REP SO I'M NOT LOOKING.

Bye.
I think you can give a person Reputation Twice a day. but like you say at the same time you have to give it to 9 other person too.

N

·
0 Posts
I just checked.

No, it's set like this:

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit - 10
How many reputation clicks can a user give over each 24 hour period? Administrators are exempt from this limit.

Reputation User Spread - 10
How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again? Administrators are exempt from this limit.

I doubt you can give the same person rep twice a day (as you can see above). Plus, you still have to give 9 (maybe 10, unsure how the systems works) others rep, too.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Click the tick/cross symbol (on the default skin). It's at the top right of the posting box. In the Chromo skin, click the weighing scales under the poster's details on the left.

Please try not to bring back dead threads in future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts