Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
^the real Mark's are the ones still paying for this shit

As long as people do it good. Otherwise it is all talk pointless imo. If you are that fed up of the awful shit they call wrestling unsubscribe because whilst wwe get your money they won't care. This is why I have unsubbed myself over the last week

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Already unsubscribed just over a month ago since I'm not getting my money's worth for it anymore. It was a good run though, I got to see so many of the past episodes, even though some were heavily edited. I still got beef over that 2003 RAW especially with The Rock's concert getting removed from the video. But anyways, I'm done with the Network.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
Trending worldwide on Twitter.
I canceled my subscription last night.

Until there are major improvements with the writing and handling of talent, Vince McMahon can eat a dick because he ain’t getting a dime from me.
He will just say, that people unsubscribe wwenetwork, because NXT (in parts) is on freeTV now. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
mark alert!!!
How is expressing disappointment over a product being a "mark". Do you have any other posts that do not include calling everyone else a mark?

People just want to see a better product simple as that, it is called caring about something most of us grew up with and wanting to enjoy it again. Not everyone is happy to eat crow and have zero passion as a fan you know.

If you are not enjoying other forms of entertainment are people not allowed to say how they feel it could be improved, what they liked and what they did not? It is called feedback. It is part of any form of entertainment.

What are you doing on a forum if you feel people can not express their thoughts on a product?

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
How is expressing disappointment over a product being a "mark". Do you have any other posts that do not include calling everyone else a mark?

People just want to see a better product simple as that, it is called caring about something most of us grew up with and wanting to enjoy it again. Not everyone is happy to eat crow have zero passion as a fan you know.

If you are not enjoying other forms of entertainment are people not allowed to say how they feel it could be improved, what they liked and what they did not? It is called feedback. It is part of any form of entertainment.

What are you doing on a forum if you feel people can not express their thoughts on a product?
OMG cancel the network

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
Trending won't get you anywhere. It was trending when Roman Reigns won the Rumble. Did it change anything? Fucking no. Stop being god damn pussies and ACTUALLY unsubscribe. Don't tweet about it, don't post it, just do it. Don't shout it. JUST LET THEM KNOW.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Trending won't get you anywhere. It was trending when Roman Reigns won the Rumble. Did it change anything? Fucking no. Stop being god damn pussies and ACTUALLY unsubscribe. Don't tweet about it, don't post it, just do it. Don't shout it. JUST LET THEM KNOW.
The entire finish of the ME of WM31 got changed as a result of the 2015 Rumble fallout.

The year previous, the entire ME of WM got changed as a result of the 2014 Rumble fallout.

Amazing how people seem to forget this. :surprise:

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You me and everybody on here
Sadly not, theirs levels of markism, cancel the network because you don't like a booking from a scripted tv show is a different level of markism, in fact it's pretty embarrassing
I’d be more embarrassed to continue paying $10 a month for the product WWE has been presenting me. It’s trash.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
I was subbed for 2 years but I had already cancelled after WM. Glad I never came back.

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
The entire finish of the ME of WM31 got changed as a result of the 2015 Rumble fallout.

The year previous, the entire ME of WM got changed as a result of the 2014 Rumble fallout.

Amazing how people seem to forget this. :surprise:
Bryan getting inserted into WM ME wasn't just about some hashtag cancellations. It was about guy's overall popularity AND CM Punk leaving. The point is - people didn't actually cancel, they only threatened.

And honestly, you've got see through this. Did the COMPANY really change giving Bryan that spot? No. Because we've seen the exact same bullshit for years. Brock holding the belts hostage, Roman and Seth main eventing, naturally over acts getting buried, etc. How's that changed in years? It didn't. Until people start to follow up to their bullshit hashtags threatenings, things won't change.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts