1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
LOL JinderMania is running wild.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
It's cool that Calgary is proud of the success of it's natives. It's a classy move. Plus it's Calgary so there is a massive connection to major pro wrestling.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Did those mothercanuckers recognize Kevin Owens' historic Universal Title win?

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
This is so cool. Jinder must feel like such a hero. This is why we love Canada.

The Maharaja, and advocate for Canada and India. What a baller. :)

Reactions: egnuldt

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
India maybe, but when KO and Sami exist he's just another Canadian wrestler in the back of the line.
Well this recognition was in Calgary, Jinder's hometown and at this point, he's not in the back of the line.

besides… Sami and Owens are from Quebec. :nerd:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Dont Hinder Jinder! He just needs a new finisher because his finisher is underwhelming. Jinder brought the excitement back to SD that Boreton took a way

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
The sooner this crap is over the sooner the company can start working on erasing this dark mark on their most prestigious title.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
I don't understand what this is, but why are those people with apparently serious jobs saying stuff like''Don't hinder Jinder''? I don't understand this world anymore :lmao

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I don't understand what this is, but why are those people with apparently serious jobs saying stuff like''Don't hinder Jinder''? I don't understand this world anymore :lmao
Jinder is from Calgary and Calgary is a big wrestling city.

They're honoring someone from their community. It's a sign of respect, and the "Don't Hinder Jinder" thing is a meme that got him a massive amount of popularity because for ages, he WAS hindered and viewed as a failure and now he's overcame the hindering, worked to turn his life around, and has become a role model and respected figure to a lot of people.

Reactions: Vic Capri
1 - 20 of 20 Posts