Wrestling Forum banner

fire or Keep Rob Ford

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/06/world/americas/toronto-mayor-admits-smoking-crack.html?_r=0

" TORONTO — He has been thrown out of a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game for being drunk and belligerent. He groped a female politician at a fund-raiser for a Jewish community group, and was asked to stop coaching a high school football team after having a violent confrontation with one of the players. He has admitted to drinking too much.
But until Tuesday, Rob Ford, the mayor of multicultural, eco-conscious, politically correct Toronto, had vehemently denied a persistent report about a video that showed him smoking crack cocaine.

Should Toronto keep him as mayor or seek to remove him? it's good to know Canada has their own asshats as well. :lol

·
Acknowledged by Lex Luger
443 Posts
Heard this shit on the way to school this morning
Funniest thing I heard was that he called a radio station to defend himself as a random listener
but didn't disguise his voice or anything? lol

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Smoking crack isn't the worst thing he's done as mayor.

·
Banned
13,408 Posts
I remember during the debate years ago, one of the guys fighting for mayor said he only wanted to be mayor because he came from a rich platter and got everything handed to him on a silver platter.

Well, I guess we all know what was on that platter 8*D

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,922 Posts
As long as he does good things for the city, who gives a damn. If he is spending tax payers money on that shit, obviously a whole different story.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hogan's track record in Toronto:

- Lost to the Ultimate Warrior
- Lost to The Rock
- Lost to Rob Ford

:hogan2

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm not from Toronto, therefore I don't care.

·
Premium Member
17,742 Posts
It's funny that this happened over a year ago, he continued to do a competent job as mayor all the while in between, and now that he rightfully admitted it, apologized, and promised to continue to do a good job, people still want him fired. Fuck out of here.

***I accidentally voted to fire him FYI, meant to keep him.***

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.