Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious because I’m going to a wwe event soon and I wanted to know

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,779 Posts
Curious because I’m going to a wwe event soon and I wanted to know
Nobody can give you an guarantee, because it depends on the location and the house rules. The Live Events I was, the younger people were running to the front at each entrance, but sat back when the match started, because else case many sitting people had not seen something. :)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I was in the nosebleeds for Raw after Mania 32 there were loads of empty seats at the front of the 100 level. I waited until show had started then headed down. No one stopped me. I do it at shows all the time if there's empty seats no ones really gonna care who sits in them.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
You won’t be able to get front row unless you already have a floor seat. They check tickets of anyone trying to get down onto the floor to make sure they are supposed to be there.

You could easily move from section 300 to 100 though and nobody would care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Not unless you have a ticket to sit there, or there is an empty seat and nobody catches your or complains.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
I was in the nosebleeds for Raw after Mania 32 there were loads of empty seats at the front of the 100 level. I waited until show had started then headed down. No one stopped me. I do it at shows all the time if there's empty seats no ones really gonna care who sits in them.
Was there?

I was up top that night and didn't see empty seats in 100 sections. That's my photo from that night. What section did you move to? Hard camera I assume?

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
The last arena show I went to was in Pittsburgh. We were ok seats, but the Pittsburgh University guards were hard asses. Past a certain point (at least on the camera side) the guards would re-check each person whenever they came back. Even I remembered people after the first 30 minutes.

During the dark segments of any WWE or AEW show I've always gone up closer. I wouldn't try front row or the floor, but I could easily get to the front of the first elevated row.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Thanks, Captain Obvious. You’ve contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. Hope you feel fulfilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I contributed at least as much as the guy asking if he could swipe seats he didn't pay for..

Hope you fill fulfilled as well and please let us know if you have a newsletter so we can learn from your boundless wisdom and charm..

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Unless you have floor seats like section P row 8 you wont be able to get to the very front of the seats.

If your in the nosebleed section yeah maybe you can grab a seat as close as you can before the floor seats if no one complains and the person doesn't show up

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,701 Posts
It really depends on how full the arena is and the vigilance of security.

I haven't tried this, but a friend of mine would wander down to the lower bowl during basketball games, watching the security guards at the entrances to the lower bowl, scanning for guys/gals that weren't really checking. When he found a weak one, he'd make his way down, find a cluster of empty seats together, and take one. If a few people showed up, he'd slide over, and if he were actually challenged, he'd claim he'd misread his ticket and gone to 123 instead of 132 or some bullshit like that, then rinse and repeat in a new section (if he felt like it).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts