Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen it done on forums that use software that "looks" like this (not sure what this stuff is).
Or can we just view what posts we made?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,960 Posts
Pretty sure you can only see your posts, not posts of yours that have been quoted.

Reactions: DesoloutionRow

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
There's a way you can find out who's quoted you, click the search button at the top, click advanced search, in the keyword box type your username, then show results as posts, and then click search now. Works for me.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
There's a way you can find out who's quoted you, click the search button at the top, click advanced search, in the keyword box type your username, then show results as posts, and then click search now. Works for me.
IT IS A WONDERFUL TOOL.

·
Administrator
2,526 Posts
This would be your best bet for doing it. There is an plug in for VB that tags you when you are mentioned or quoted but it is not compatible with this version of Vb. Sorry :(

- dm, community support

1 - 6 of 6 Posts