Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Counted twelve passes but the moment the video started I knew someone was going to come through in some sort of suit, I saw the original one from three or four years ago where a man in a monkey suit came running through and no one noticed him, it was the same concept.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't notice it the first time to. And did you notice guy's clothes change 3 times? I didn't.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Got all 12 but yeah, I also missed the perso in the bee costume.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I noticed her, but only because I'd already lost the lunchbox so I stopped counting (and also because I've seen this test before).

·
40,772 Posts
I didn't notice it the first time to. And did you notice guy's clothes change 3 times? I didn't.
Yeah I did but probably because he pointed out what was going on (I mean the concept of not noticing detail, not him outright revealing it at the end). I do notice a lot of continuity errors in films though, but that could be from my experience as a film editor.

I got 12 and the bee girl.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Aha, I counted 12 passes correctly but at the end the box I'd had my eyes on was not the one they circled :cool2 Also, I noticed the bee woman come on stage but at the time I didn't realise she was in a bee costume, just that someone new had entered.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
I counted the 12, but completely missed the bee girl. That's amazing :lmao

This just reminds me of how much I miss BRAINIAC.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I missed off one during the counting :(

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Counted 12, got the right box and saw someone enter the group. Didn't realize it was a girl in a bee costume though. Him changing clothes was pretty a obvious one.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I counted twelve and I did notice someone enter the group. But I did not think much of it, I just thought it was going to get more difficult to count the passes. Plus I had no idea she was with a bee mask.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts