Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all know that Mark Calaway in the end is human and he is so loyal to WWE that will not do other things with any other company.

We see wrestlers who are loyal to Vince have a legend contract and make appearances for the company to secure themselves financially in retiring.

Maybe we saw the end of his wrestling career but I think we will still see him and in the same time I don't think he can make random appearances as The Deadman character(nothing that I can think of to do with this character as not a wrestler).

Do you imagine him return being himself and be authority figure,do something on screen with the company,or this was really the end of Mark Calaway/Undertaker on WWE ?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
It would be one of the stupidest things WWE could do, even worse that slapping the WWE title on a jobber. Taker's gimmick isn't suited for an autority role.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Neither was Kane's :draper2
That's why they completely abandoned every part of Kane's character except his occasionally turning into a rage monster when he was Corporate Kane.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Undertaker standing in front of a gimmick wall, answering a fake phone saying "Yes Stephanie. Of course Stephanie."

Do you hate this man?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have always though about it and I can imagine him... But not in the traditional role, he would obviously keep his gimmick and would be a kind of a scary GM.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I cant even imagine him coming out at hall of fame and making a speech tbh.

taker just seems like the guy to retire and you will hardly hear from him again. hes kept a pretty low profile in between wrestlemanias so I expect that to just continue.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Jinder has been pretty entertaining for the last month or so I am actually interested in him.
Well, I know there are people who find entertaining the Jinder situation. Personally, I'd rather take a guy who jobs to Cena, Taker, Reigns, Orton as Champion than a guy who jobbed clean to Mojo Rawley a month ago. To each his own.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Nope not at all, that'd be horrible

He'll just retire off into the sunset & not make appearances, he's earned his time away so let him have it :shrug

·
Banned
3,455 Posts
Well, I know there are people who find entertaining the Jinder situation. Personally, I'd rather take a guy who jobs to Cena, Taker, Reigns, Orton as Champion than a guy who jobbed clean to Mojo Rawley a month ago. To each his own.
I liked Wyatt as champ (as well as Jinder).
No. I don't need a GM who shoots lightning and is sometimes unintelligible on promos.
Terry Funk?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts