Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Female: No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a male and I can. My ex-wife even told me that my body moves like a woman when I orgasm. :hmm:

I'm especially interested to see if any other males can as well as not many of my friends believe me. I also have read that many think it's a myth for males to have the ability.

Well, can you?

Read: I want a healthy conversation on this thread. Let's not get out of hand. Thank you.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Yeah, I've heard females can do it frequently, but it's hard for a man unless he has a dildo stimulating his prostate.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I have the weirdest boner right now.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
Yeah, I've heard females can do it frequently, but it's hard for a man unless he has a dildo stimulating his prostate.
This! The stimulation of the prostate is the way to do it. I know from experience. Don't judge and lets be mature.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well I know women can, really don't know if I can or not b/c in that situation I really don't pay attention and count, but I am sure its possible.

yes because im a stallion
I would expect nothing less from Snrub :snrub

·
Premium Member
17,419 Posts
Lady Gaga can. So...do I check all 4 boxes?

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Yes, read that book by Mantak Chia IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER.

Reactions: Andre

·
Banned
380 Posts
I have a few times. It can happen depending on how good your sex life is. Trying new things always helps for me.

Reactions: Rated R™

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I've come twice with one hard on without going soft before multiple times (have to be high to do it, though) but I wouldn't consider 2 from 1 hard on every once and awhile being able to do it multiple times.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
When you have nothing to do but masturbate all day, you build up quite the endurance. Sometimes, I'll go a week without jacking it just so it feels extra sweet when I finally do it.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
lol that's such a single guy thing to do. I know this because I used to do that sometimes as well when I was a lot younger and single.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts