Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO THE USER CANYOUDIGITSUCKA. LISTEN UP BUDDY,DONT SWEAR AT ME,SWEAR AT YOUR EYES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING.AS A MATTER OF FACT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND GET YOUR EYES EXAMINED.HOW MANY FINGERS IS CHRISTINA AGUILERA HOLDING UP???
ALSO, I PUT IN ALOT OF EFFORT PROVIDING PICTURES IN THIS FORUM AND I DO IT WITH PRIDE AND JOY FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO SEE SKIN,PUSSY AND ASS AND THE LEAST YOU COULDVE DONE IS SHOWED SOME RESPECT AND DIGNITY INSTEAD OF SWEARING AND COMPLAINING FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING.IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES THAT PICTURES GET ERRORS AND ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL BUT I CHECK EVERY PIC TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS FINE .THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS YOUR ATTITUDE,BOOKER T DONT LIKE NO MEAN DAWGS,AND IF I WERE BOOKER T, ID BOOKEND YOUR P*NK A** THROUGH A TABLE.

**COCKY**

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'm amused that he felt the need to censor the "u" in what I imagine is meant to be "punk", but left the whole of "pussy" intact. Ho ho.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
he is posting a lot in the women forums, good posts. he could have shown him some respect

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
10/10

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Blah, Blah, Blah...there's no use trying to change the way yoUrSuChAsucKa posts...been there, done that. If you've got a problem with him, just block his posts from the user cp....

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
True...but I gave myself every reason to stay, friends, history, comfort factor...

...but I've lost patience with the actual board/pop-up problems...ie: I cannot open threads for hung pop-ups from webpdp.gator.com...

So, I have given up, I promised Amanda I would register & try out the new site...promise fulfilled.

So...anyone here drink Guiness & listen to guitar blues?

:: poors a pint, settles in ::

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Adam said in post #12 :
Blah, Blah, Blah...there's no use trying to change the way yoUrSuChAsucKa posts...been there, done that. If you've got a problem with him, just block his posts from the user cp....
I'm now utterly convinced that he does it on purpose to get a reaction. Some of his replies are actually very clever.

You think I'm joking? I assure you I'm not. Just take some time to actually read the posts in and sometimes a little out of context.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #16 :
PWS > W-E :eek:
4 months ago I would have agreed in all likelyhood, I was a PWS mark.

Now, this place has continued to build & establish itself very well, & PWS has lost almost all of its worthwhile posters, notwithstanding very occassional cameos, & the board is (for me at least) unuseable.

So, I will state:

WE>>daylight>>PWS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts