Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about people in UK and stuff, but here in Canada, we don't get NXT until thursday so if it's possible, can we refrain from having things like "Titus O'Neil is Elminated" in topic titles and just have something like "First Elimination from NXT was..."

If it was just me who didn't get to watch it then that'd be something else and it's my own fault, but it's at least an entire country with many people on this forum from that country so I'm sure many of them would probably say the same thing.

·
Registered
235 Posts
although i can understand your angst towards such a thing...maybe you should just stay clear of here unti lthursday? just a thought.....

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^I was thinking that but then like I said, it's an entire country that doesn't get the show until thursday so if it were just me, then it'd be my own responsibility, but it's lots of people on here that dont get it for awhile

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
We get episodes three weeks after the original airing where I live. Thing is, if I wanted to watch them on TV, then I would just stay out of IWC (which I did for 8 years if IWC was even around that long). Tough break, but nothing we can or should do about it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I agree, I might come on here to download the show from the multimedia section, so if the results are in the title then it will show up on the front page, and I will probably see it. It happened today as a matter of fact

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
we dont get it till friday i think here.
I normally come on, watch it online wednesday and come here but today i seen the Titus oneil eliminated on the main page before i even watched it lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
although i can understand your angst towards such a thing...maybe you should just stay clear of here unti lthursday? just a thought.....
When it's the last topic that's been replied to, you can see it on the main page, a little annoying.

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
I agree, I might come on here to download the show from the multimedia section, so if the results are in the title then it will show up on the front page, and I will probably see it. It happened today as a matter of fact
Then don't look at the goddamn titles lol. That's what I did when I came back from my vacation and had some catching up to do. It's not exactly rocket science.

·
Registered
409 Posts
every here about something called streams or youtube, want to watch it live go to a stream site. Dont give me BS like it live at 4 am well dont go on the forums and watch it on youtube it's sure to be up

·
Registered
30 Posts
@ Thread starter.

I watch every WWE and TNA show online a day after. How? I download the show before I go to bed around midnight pacific standard time and by the time I wake up it will be done. I don't come on the forums or go on news sites until I see the full show. There are many forums that provide the shows for free download. I don't know if I can post the site I go to, but this would stop you from seeing spoilers and you don't have to wait until Thursday your time to see it either.

I am not on here that much and I can't PM or anything. If I can post the site I will if not we will do something else.
t

·
Registered
757 Posts
Or, you watch streams of it. I'm pretty sure a quick google search will satisfy your needs(or drop me a PM). Usually, the stream have a 30 second delay, but there's no reason for anyone to complain about that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts