Wrestling Forum banner

Can We Please Just Stop With The Rock Hate

7652 Views 100 Replies 57 Participants Last post by  The-Rock-Says
Let me be clear the fact that you have grown ass men bitching about wanting the rock to come back and prove he loves them makes me sick. We all wanted Rock to come back and he has but that's not good enough for some people, he has to show up every week and live up to each persons standards or else he's failed. Last week cena delivered a ver lame freestyle but by the way some people were responding you would've thought he produced the greatest promo in wrestling history. I was mad when rock left and he started distancing himself from wrestling but as i got older i realized he was just doing what every other wrestler wishes they could do.

He found a way out and was able to leave in great shape and incredibly wealthy and i don't blame him one bit. HHH Cena & Hogan all tried but ultimately failed and they talk about never leaving because they have no other choice. He'll make special appearances like austin and that's great because honestly that's how it should be, the most damning evidence agaist the new era is that we all want the old timers to return. When Rock & Austin were running things we weren't begging for dibiase billy graham and sammartino because rock/austin were legit stars.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Wrestling fans treat this business as some slave job. The Rock just cant win with some people for some reason and its been this way since 2002. Yes. 2002. Theres old thread lying around on the net that proves this. Fans were bitching about The Rock and his decisions as far back as 2002. Long before he even actually left the company. Its like all that he did do and sacrifice doesn't even matter because he left. Its sad. Hopefully after Mania this will be all over. It really is time to move on though.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Let me be clear the fact that you have grown ass men bitching about wanting the rock to come back and prove he loves them makes me sick. We all wanted Rock to come back and he has but that's not good enough for some people, he has to show up every week and live up to each persons standards or else he's failed. Last week cena delivered a ver lame freestyle but by the way some people were responding you would've thought he produced the greatest promo in wrestling history. I was mad when rock left and he started distancing himself from wrestling but as i got older i realized he was just doing what every other wrestler wishes they could do.

He found a way out and was able to leave in great shape and incredibly wealthy and i don't blame him one bit. HHH Cena & Hogan all tried but ultimately failed and they talk about never leaving because they have no other choice. He'll make special appearances like austin and that's great because honestly that's how it should be, the most damning evidence agaist the new era is that we all want the old timers to return. When Rock & Austin were running things we weren't begging for dibiase billy graham and sammartino because rock/austin were legit stars.
Stopped reading there.

· Registered
257 Posts
THANK YOU! I'm happy that somebody said it! I, personally, have been very entertained by his return (And, in all fairness, the Cena rap was funny). People need to quit bitching. Yeah, his mic skills are a wee bit rusty, he's been gone for how long? Let's just be thankful that the ENTERTAINMENT is back in World Wrestling Entertainment

· Banned
2,149 Posts
People on here just don't make sense sometimes.
What the hell has Rock not accomplished that he needs to come back so badly for?
The guy came, conquered, had another dream that he pursued successfully.

He doesn't owe anyone a damn thing and has never once spoken down on the wrestling business.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANK YOU! I'm happy that somebody said it! I, personally, have been very entertained by his return (And, in all fairness, the Cena rap was funny). People need to quit bitching. Yeah, his mic skills are a wee bit rusty, he's been gone for how long? Let's just be thankful that the ENTERTAINMENT is back in World Wrestling Entertainment
I thought cena's rap was lame to be honest i mean he's done better ones in the past like his great freestyle about eddie guerrero, but last week was just gay joke told 7 different ways. Rock's not completely there yet but he can still deliver the kill shot ex: mocking cena at the beginning of the promo and yabba dabba bitch will haunt cena forever now. I just like the feeling of wrestling looking more adult now instead of the pg crap they've been putting out. Cena/Miz/Riley single handedly showed why rock is one of the greatest of all time, but like i said miz is trying but cena is giving him nothing in return just like their feud a couple of years ago.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Good post but it's just going to attract hating dickwads who have nothing else better to do. The one star rating the thread had and some comments already made in here prove that. Some people are sad, sad fucks. If I don't like a wrestler I don't go hunting down every thread about him to hate on him, I have better ways to spend my time. For example, I can't stand R-Truth. Do I go around posting about how much I hate his character? No.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
we do realize posting about how much we hate people posting how much they hate someone is a little silly, right?

fact is, its the internet. and its WF, for that matter. people are going to have different opinions. the rock hate wont stop, it will never stop. the best thing you can do is just get over it and move on. not everyone is going to love everything he does, not everyone is going to hate everything he does.

the beauty of wrestling is in its subjectivity. but people come here to criticize and debate. criticize being pretty much #1. the rock will sometimes get criticized. game, set, match, we all get through it.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good post but it's just going to attract hating dickwads who have nothing else better to do. The one star rating the thread had and some comments already made in here prove that. Some people are sad, sad fucks. If I don't like a wrestler I don't go hunting down every thread about him to hate on him, I have better ways to spend my time. For example, I can't stand R-Truth. Do I go around posting about how much I hate his character? No.
You know i used to like R-Truth because the guy can put on entertaining matches, but now i just get sick to death of his entrance (literally the moment wassup hit i was rushed to the ER LOL). I always root for black wrestlers because there are so few but if he got future endeavored i can't say i'd be sad.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.