Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure. First of all, Cena wins the EC for the right to fight for the belt at WM. Have the King beat the Miz and obviously Cole will throw a hissy fit and both him and Lawler throw down and both get fired. That will vacate the belt and two broadcasting spots. The Rock takes one of the broadcasting spots. In upcoming Raws, the Miz will (be surprise) run his mouth to the Rock and the Rock will get an invite to join the Fatal Four Way match to face Cena. The Rock then beats the Miz, RKO, and Punk in the Four Way to face Cena at WM. Also, Cole and Lawler are given the opportunity to get their jobs back if they face each other at WM. Lawler is all in and Cole accepts under the assumption that Miz/A-DUI will have his back. Of course they don't, Lawler beats the snot out of Cole, and thus ends the disaster experiment of making Cole a heel.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sure. First of all, Cena wins the EC for the right to fight for the belt at WM. Have the King beat the Miz and obviously Cole will throw a hissy fit and both him and Lawler throw down and both get fired. That will vacate the belt and two broadcasting spots. The Rock takes one of the broadcasting spots. In upcoming Raws, the Miz will (be surprise) run his mouth to the Rock and the Rock will get an invite to join the Fatal Four Way match to face Cena. The Rock then beats the Miz, RKO, and Punk in the Four Way to face Cena at WM. Also, Cole and Lawler are given the opportunity to get their jobs back if they face each other at WM. Lawler is all in and Cole accepts under the assumption that Miz/A-DUI will have his back. Of course they don't, Lawler beats the snot out of Cole, and thus ends the disaster experiment of making Cole a heel.
You'd have to be an idiot to not realize the Mizz is part of WWE's plan for the future. Since getting the championship, I knew he would have it at least till Wrestlemania. Remember Cena had to "deal" with Nexus and Randy Orton was used to build up the Mizz as a champion.

We could have JoMo and Mizz for the belt at WM (HIGHLY DOUBTLFUL) but if we do we shall see JoMo get his first big belt. The only other two options are a rehash of Mizz Orton (ZZZZZ) or Mizz Cena which I dont quite believe the Mizz is ready for.

I want Mizz-Jomo, We'll probably get Mizz Orton with Orton finally winning the belt. It wont be great because Orton is overrated and has cut 2 promos in the past 3 month Mizz fued.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hear ya but all miz's talk show appearances prove that the wwe is burning rubber to sell him as champ. they need to get rid of a-rye and stop having cole be his mark to make miz legit.

·
Banned
354 Posts
OP you're a complete tool I swear.

Cole - Best commentator by far atm. He's obviously doing his job if he pisses you off.
Miz - Most entertaining champion RAW can have right now. Inb4punkasslickers.
Rock - HE ISN'T WRESTLING, GET OVER IT FOOL.

Miz is gonna headline Wrestlemania. You mad?

Reactions: mcc4374

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Here is my opinion.

Miz must win at WrestleMania.
Rock should not win the WWE title.
The Rock WON'T face Cena, only a confrontation at most.
Lawler shouldn't even be near the WWE title.
Miz winning = Huge long-term success for the youth movement and the WWE's future.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, take a break some of you and do your chores or homework. It's fake, you boys have some real emotion. All i am saying is look what happened to wade barrett. he couldnt sell the "i cant win on my own" on raw and he's not selling it on sd either. Im just saying it gets real old and predictable when a title or key match has interference. as for cole, yeah, of course if he gets heat he is doing his job but couldnt they give him some acting lessons? he is in no way believable. at least miz is believable.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
No, we cannot escape The Miz in the Wrestlemania main event which is slightly embarassing because he should be nowhere near that position. He's probably going to face John Cena after he wins the EC. Resulting in ANOTHER WM title win for Cena, but it's different now though because he 'needs this one', this time it's different...no it isn't.

Unless they go with a Morrison/Miz match (incredibly unlikely) then this is going to turn out to be the least interested I've actually been in a Wrestlemania title match.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wow, take a break some of you and do your chores or homework. It's fake, you boys have some real emotion. All i am saying is look what happened to wade barrett. he couldnt sell the "i cant win on my own" on raw and he's not selling it on sd either. Im just saying it gets real old and predictable when a title or key match has interference. as for cole, yeah, of course if he gets heat he is doing his job but couldnt they give him some acting lessons? he is in no way believable. at least miz is believable.
1. Don't assume people who disagree with you are angry kids.
2. Barrett is only second to Del Rio at being over out of SD's heels yet he's always had guys doing his work. Nexus was a huge success.
3. Cole is just as 'believable' as the next guy. You say he is heated and needs acting lessons? He's pissing everyone off as he should.

·
Registered
308 Posts

Cole - Best commentator by far atm. He's obviously doing his job if he pisses you off.

Cole- Doing his job? Last time i checked he is the play by play commentator. His job is to call the match which i haven't heard him do in a long time. If you think him continually calling Daniel bryan a dweeb, licking the Miz's arse crack during matches The Miz is in no way connected with and shouting over every single match to the point where i and a lot of other people turn down their tv's is doing his job and being the best commentator then bully for you but if that is entertainment for you that's really sad. ou must think JR sucks right?

Miz - Only 2 champions Raw has are Miz and bryan and I don't think he is more interesting than him. Cena is more entertaining, as is Morrison, Sheamus and christ even Randy Orton and CM Punk!

Rock- Unless he told you something that he didn't tell anybody else I don't see how you can know he isn't wrestling again. I'm not getting my hopes up but the opportunity is there and you probably were saying last week that ' youre so stooopid Rock is neva cumin back he big hollywood sell out get over him'! My god The Miz would be jobbing left right and centre in Attitude Era and Michael Cole was The Rock's whipping boy!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Why would we want to avoid one of the most hated heels in the company defend his title at Wrestlemania against the biggest face? Isn't that kinda like... the whole point of a Wrestlemania main event?

Oh, right, because Miz is the worst wrestler ever and isn't a credible champion and is annoying and stupid and terrible and green and not ready and doesn't have it and probably hates babies. Right? :rolleyes:

Miz is headlining Wrestlemania and will be in the main event scene for years and years to come.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
No, The Miz will be the WWE champion going into Wrestlemania. He will face Cena, and it will be a super average main event.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I wish.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So the miz will be in the last WM match? Even against Cena or the Rock how is that watchable? So once again A-Rye or Cole or Punk must interfere because everyone knows him beating one of those two straight up will be totally not believable. I am not a hater, I cant honestly put a real emotion like that into something fake, but how is that entertaining?

·
Registered
461 Posts

By no means is Cole even near the best commentator spot atm... Even Josh Mathews or whats his face beat him at doing that...

Rock might be wrestling some random matches but I wouldn't hope it too much...

And Miz is a bad champion... They are booking him all wrong... He has potential for improvement though...

Since the Edge angle I'm expecting Dolph on RAW soon.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Cole - Worst commentator by far atm. He's obviously doing his job if he pisses you off.

You mad?
Matthews rules the roost, striker vying for honors. Cole is just the most pushed (ew?0 commentator.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts