Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
11,696 Posts
no

he can't be one of the greatest of all time if he has zero charisma and sucks on he mic

what character wtf? what mic work? he has no character and is incredibly dull and annoying on mic. I swear, he's the most overrated wrestler ever
Maybe you just have bad taste in talent.

He earned his reputation and no ever said he was a great promo or exudes Charisma.

70 Posts
How are you incomplete moron?
y r u insultin me bruh?

Maybe you just have bad taste in talent.

He earned his reputation and no ever said he was a great promo or exudes Charisma.
no I have a great taste,y'all who think (or should I say like to pretend) that aj is at least passable,let alone good/great on mic and charisma department, are the ones who have a bad taste..PAL

·
The Babyface of WF
11,696 Posts
y r u insultin me bruh?

no I have a great taste,y'all who think (or should I say like to pretend) that aj is at least passable,let alone good/great on mic and charisma department, are the ones who have a bad taste..PAL
You still haven't presented a good argument just an opinion which will do as it says nothing about AJ's credibility as a performer.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,696 Posts
there's no ''arguments'' here, it's just a matter of opinion, not facts

who said aj isn't credible performer and what does that even mean?
AJ is credible meaning he's a legit all around performer who has no glaring weaknesses that hinders his ability regardless of whether you think he's not good enough.

He has the resume in all promotions to prove it.

70 Posts
AJ is credible meaning he's a legit all around performer who has no glaring weaknesses that hinders his ability regardless of whether you think he's not good enough.

He has the resume in all promotions to prove it.
well then he isn't, he isn't all around perfomer, his only strenght is his ring work and even that has been subpar at least in wwe so..
hic terrible mic skills and looking and sounding like hillbilly annoying douche retard is very glaring weakness, I'll say

c'mon man, u know damn well that so called ''resume'' means literally jack shit cuz it's all fake and kayfabe lol ( if u r referring to his ''accomplishments'',world titles and such,idk what else u could be referring to tho), pathetic ''argument''

·
The Babyface of WF
11,696 Posts
well then he isn't, he isn't all around perfomer, his only strenght is his ring work and even that has been subpar at least in wwe so..
hic terrible mic skills and looking and sounding like hillbilly annoying douche retard is very glaring weakness, I'll say

c'mon man, u know damn well that so called ''resume'' means literally jack shit cuz it's all fake and kayfabe lol ( if u r referring to his ''accomplishments'',world titles and such,idk what else u could be referring to tho), pathetic ''argument''
You see this is why people can't take you seriously around here, You miss the point when I said resume, Of course it's Kayfabe it's Professional wrestling if winning titles didn't mean anything they wouldn't even bother having them lol.

His resume isn't just the kind of Championships he's won and how many it's the reception he's received from nearly every organization he's been in from matches to merch sales to star power etc.

AJ is considered one of the best in terms of In Ring performance of this generation and has drastically improved as a Promo and Storyteller, He's been treated like a star because of how he's perceived as one accordingly, therefore his fanfare is undeniable including critics giving him praise.

Come on I've been in far tougher discussions than this if you think this is a pathetic argument, You need to step your game up if you want to prove the other person wrong.

70 Posts
You see this is why people can't take you seriously around here, You miss the point when I said resume, Of course it's Kayfabe it's Professional wrestling if winning titles didn't mean anything they wouldn't even bother having them lol.

His resume isn't just the kind of Championships he's won and how many it's the reception he's received from nearly every organization he's been in from matches to merch sales to star power etc.

AJ is considered one of the best in terms of In Ring performance of this generation and has drastically improved as a Promo and Storyteller, He's been treated like a star because of how he's perceived as one accordingly, therefore his fanfare is undeniable including critics giving him praise.

Come on I've been in far tougher discussions than this if you think this is a pathetic argument, You need to step your game up if you want to prove the other person wrong.
I meant winning world titles speaks nothing about one's talent

I don't give a shit what he's perception is amongst sheep, I'm familiar with that but I can think for myself and when someone is bad at something (mic skills for example), he's bad,irregardless of his popularity

again, I know his reputation and what brainwashed peeps consider him to be, that's why I said he's extremely overrated ffs. his popularity however doesn't make what u n others say about him,all that praise-true or factual,it's just opinion

ofc I don't want to prove anyone wrong lol wtf I'm not 15, I know that's impossible and pathetic to even try,that's why I rarely get into ''debates'' with anyone bout anything,cuz it's beyond pointless and stupid,I just state my opinions and that's it

21 - 30 of 30 Posts