Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously he HATES his fans as evident on twitter, Hates wrestling as a whole, is ungrateful to the people/fans who made him millions of dollars and is a selfish egotistical jackass who sucks at mma.

I just want ALL of us to stop mentioning him or even talking about his toxic ass.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,446 Posts
CM Punk was the greatest all round performer this company has ever had and anybody who says otherwise is an idiot

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Don't you have a developmental brand to run hunter? Given what you have done to your women's division and how convoluted your ME scene and what your father in law does to your nxt children on Mondays and Tuesdays I'd say that you have bigger concerns then cm punk.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I mean you making this thread is kind of the opposite of what you wanted by starting a topic about CM Punk?

The dude is an asshole no doubt but I don't really care cause I found him entertaining as a wrestler so I'll naturally look forward to the idea he might return (even if I personally think he never will).

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,801 Posts
That’s an interesting proposition there, OP; but I think this idea is better:

How about we continue to bring up CM Punk on this site in spite of your ineffective thread while you just sit there and like it :lelfold

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
CM Punk was the greatest all round performer this company has ever had and anybody who says otherwise is an idiot
lmao.

CM Punk is Vanilla midget crybaby self-serving egocentric dipshit.

0 charisma. And hold records in lowest ratings of all time.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I haven't posted about that narcissistic crying manbaby little piece of shit in a long ass time, thanks for helping me break that streak OP

Now time to start a new one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.