Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the rumble and tonight cena is the same goofball he has been since 2006 its not gonna change not now and not any time soon,the whole embrace the hate storyline from kane is not to make him look more bad ass that was proven tonight he went there beat kane with a smile and thats it,cole keept repeating how we had never seen cena so angry wich is bullshit cause it was the same old crap he has been doing for years now

Cena is going over kane in the EC and after that the WWE is gonna talk about how much cena has changed blah blah blah,they´re just gonna ignore the fact that nothing has changed just to make the win over Rock(i dont see how thats gonna change) more dificult for him and how he had to go through some ''changes'' just to beat him.

I hope im wrong but at this point i think the WWE has dropped the ball again.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I agree
I dont get all this Cena heel talk

The only thing this is going to lead to is a bunch of pissed off "blah blah blah" posts when squeaky clean Cena gets another title run after Mania

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Well Im pretty sure he isnt turning heel. That would be a suicide since he is the face of the company, kids love him and he sells loads of merchandise. So I dunno how they dropped the ball when there was no ball to begin with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.