Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
glock lesnar
468 Posts
I still like him but I’ve soured on him recently. He doesn’t have the same magic he did when he stepped up to Velveteen or when he debuted with Aleister and fought at Wrestlemania. His stuff is getting tiresome now, he needs to mix it up character-wise. I don’t mind the flips too much.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,490 Posts

He's always been cringe to listen to. He can do some cool moves, but that's about it.
Ho.. Lee... Fuck! What the fucking fuck was that? That made Kalisto's 'lucha things' promo sound like 'Austin 3:16'.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I can't agree with that's because he's a solid talent, he just can't cut a promo. Ricochet is harmless, he's just a mid carder, he's not receiving any kind of monumental push. I, like most people, would have preferred if Lashley was facing Lesnar instead. But, it's been shown that a lot of Lesnar's best matches have been with smaller guys.

The only thing I can't stand about Ricochet is the WWE his corny line of wanting to make people believe in superheros, that makes me cringe. But as a wrestler, he's fine to me.

·
Registered
20,848 Posts
Hell no he's not one the worst pushed guys ever. I mean he's bland, but that's par the course for these days. Hindsight is 20/20 but he'd been better off with then buying the Prince Puma gimmick. Were as Sami Zayn showed a lot of charisma and an ability to be a great face and heel without his mask. Ricochet needs his mask to be central focus type interesting.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,392 Posts
Hes ok where he is tbh just let him do his thing

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,701 Posts
You know, WWE used to have a strategy to help out performers that are deficient on the mic. Almost a way to hide that weakness by having another person speak for them. I don't know, I'm not a wrestling expert.

·
Registered
759 Posts
He's definitely terrible on the mic. I do like watching his matches though. I think the best thing they could've done for him was bring him in under a mask. Lucha underground had it right. This guy should be speaking as little as possible

·
Southern Pride
2,961 Posts
I wouldn't say one of the worst to ever be pushed. I do agree about his lack of ability to talk well on the mic. though. It's really bad. Ricochet is okay in the ring, even though i'm not big on flips and dives being a guys main offense. He could seem so much bigger if he had a manager.

The guys most interesting time was when he had a mask over his head and someone speaking for him. WWE/Heyman hasn't even come close to using Ricochet as well as LU did.

It's all about hiding a guys weaknesses. Heyman or whomever clearly isn't aware of his weaknesses.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,061 Posts
Easily my least favorite current “wrestler”. I use that term loosely since I consider him more of a glorified gymnast than a professional wrestler. He’s an instant fast forward for me and if he even gets 10 seconds of offense in on Lesnar I may be done with WWE for good.

The only thing keeping him from being my least favorite wrestler ever is the godawful Young Bucks, who are beyond unwatchable.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts

He's always been cringe to listen to. He can do some cool moves, but that's about it.
omg just watched the video of young Ricochet..
he really doesn't have any natural charm or charisma to him. He looks great now but he's still very awkward in promos. He sort of reminds me of Maven but Maven seemed to have a lot more confidence. I think even Apollo Crews and Cedric have a bit more of an edge to their personality than Ricochet.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts