Wrestling Forum banner

Can we actually see a little more wrestling in this HHH/Taker Angle?

1595 Views 22 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Cysquatch
<-- You know the drill

I mean it would be nice to see if they've still got it. If they do wrestle before their match, we could assess their current in-ring ability and predict how good/bad this match at 'Mania will be.

Just sayin' :3
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
I think WWE wants to limit Undertaker's matches so as not to risk any injuries going into Mania. As for HHH, well as someone already said, he's warming up at Houseshows. But seems to be getting a quick work out burying guys like Sheamus and Ted Debiase, lol just kidding :D.

· Registered
2,255 Posts
We shoudlnt see them work a match on TV before mania. Thats why you want to see the match at mania it adds to the suspense of wanting to see them by ordering Wrestlemania, there doing a fine job selling it with promos and video packages. No need for them to be doing random TV matches, keep there match even more special by making it the next time we see them work a match is at Wrestlemania.

· Registered
865 Posts
We shoudlnt see them work a match on TV before mania. Thats why you want to see the match at mania it adds to the suspense of wanting to see them by ordering Wrestlemania, there doing a fine job selling it with promos and video packages. No need for them to be doing random TV matches, keep there match even more special by making it the next time we see them work a match is at Wrestlemania.
They're keeping them both from wrestling to add suspense and make it special when they do finally meet at Mania.
Come on, that's just BS. Pretty sure, they aren't taking any risks that something happens to Taker b4 WM. Taker hasn't had a physical confrontation with anyone. But hey, you could be right but it just seems like BS they'd make up as a cover up. As it would work better if they actually mentioned at any point that these two have not been in a match for months.

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Come on, that's just BS. Pretty sure, they aren't taking any risks that something happens to Taker b4 WM. Taker hasn't had a physical confrontation with anyone. But hey, you could be right but it just seems like BS they'd make up as a cover up. As it would work better if they actually mentioned at any point that these two have not been in a match for months.
Bascially if you wanna see HHH and Taker in a match you order Wrestlemania to see in a match. What would be the benefit of throwing them out there in random and pointless matches before mania where they go over someone in a strong fashion. Yeah it would help them look stronger but they've done that with HHH on Raw with his beatdowns on Sheamus and Dibiase. As for Taker yeah he could maybe destroy someone in a beatdown before mania. Maybe they end up brawling on next week's Raw before mania and Taker leaves HHH laying or something. But what there doing with the build up is good, its making the match even more special.

· Banned
406 Posts
It's a fucking joke this ''fued'' boring as shit Triple H has nothing to say and Undertaker is even worse can they please shut the heck up and just fight or atleast make it look like triple h wants revange for retiring shawn

ive just read the above replys sorry guys watching this boring shit doesnt add suspence it just makes me believe this match will be shit if taker cant wrestle he should F right off and retire im serious if he cant have a ''wrestling'' match without getting hurt he shouldn't leave his house

Dont get me wrong ive seen footy players break down not NFL not bitch ass soccer or (football as the english call it)

Real NRL players getting legit knee reconstructions 5 times in one knee but for the life of me thats understandable because its a full contract sport for 80 mins and they dont wear that perfectic NFL padding that is like wearing a cloud i swear they could be in a fatal car crash and not feel it.

My point is Undertaker is a old ass n word that HAS to retire not needs to HAS to.

I respect the hell outta him BUT this fued has made me lose alot of it

· Banned
493 Posts
It's a fucking joke this ''fued'' boring as shit Triple H has nothing to say and Undertaker is even worse can they please shut the heck up and just fight or atleast make it look like triple h wants revange for retiring shawn

ive just read the above replys sorry guys watching this boring shit doesnt add suspence it just makes me believe this match will be shit
You are over looking 1 important fact - This match is going to decide who the last outlaw is !

· Banned
406 Posts
Bascially if you wanna see HHH and Taker in a match you order Wrestlemania to see in a match. What would be the benefit of throwing them out there in random and pointless matches before mania where they go over someone in a strong fashion. Yeah it would help them look stronger but they've done that with HHH on Raw with his beatdowns on Sheamus and Dibiase. As for Taker yeah he could maybe destroy someone in a beatdown before mania. Maybe they end up brawling on next week's Raw before mania and Taker leaves HHH laying or something. But what there doing with the build up is good, its making the match even more special.
THIS IS WHY IM STARTING TO SLOWLY HATE WRESTLING
seriously what a shit thing to say. Your onestly telling me you found what they had to say entertaining are you a moron sorry if im making it personal but how can anyone with a working brain find ANYTHING undertaker has said important in ANY way its boring the only good thing trips said was

''Undertaker you made this no hold barred thank you''
right their guys thats all i want to hear that sells the match more than their promos put together Triple h is epic at no dq matches they should be pushing that not fucking around talking shit about god no's what

Sorry for the rant i just miss wrestling after all these shit promos after jeff hardy at victory road it becoming hard to watch

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Triple H is warming up at house shows.

Undertaker can only wrestle like six more times before he spontaneously breaks down into primordial slime, so they can't very well waste that.
^^ Theres the answer right there. Trips is warming up, and Taker is a ticking time bomb.

· Registered
2,275 Posts
I have no doubt that Trips Vs Undertaker is gonna be pretty fucking good. I don't think it;ll be as good as his matches with HBK, or even Edge for that matter, but I think it's gonna be a good one.

That tides me over on not having to see them wrestle.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
The answer to the OPs question is...no we can't. Apparently promos alone, with no interaction is enough to build this match. There's only a week left of television and next week HHH is 'calling out' Undertaker so there won't be any wrestling there either. I think Triple H is ring ready but Undertaker I'm not sure about. This match could end up excellent or pretty terrible imo.

· Registered
169 Posts
OK, who here really needs to see Undertaker in a match to be excited for his next one?

Do we really need to see him hit a Tombstone on JTG to prove he's big and strong and scary?

No we don't, and frankly in his probable condition it could leave him injured for Mania. In this angle he's the man at the top of the world, the ultimate challenge. Like a videogame boss you've seen him a few times to establish his power near the start of the game (year in this case) then he's been offscreen waiting for you to get to the Fortress Of Doom. We already know how scary he is, he doesn't need to squash random jobbers to prove it at this point.

HHH has been acting all this time like the one with something to prove, kicking the shit out of anyone who gets in his way, acting like he has to build himself up to face the Undertaker. Which in itself builds the Undertaker up because not only do we the audience think he's dangerous, The Game thinks he's that hard.

It's a build that wouldn't work for many other wrestlers. It works only for legends at the top of the business. It works because of what these men have done before. Even the most casual audience member knows that these guys have been around for ages and if they didn't efore the video packages and promos they do now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.