Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you remember when the tension b/w mcmahons was heating up thre was report that said:"the idea is to do hhh vs vince's choice at wmxxx and hhh will end up winning bc vince was retiring or his contract will be up in nov".

so considering this report,if we indeed have cena vs hhh there will be one of the TWO GREATS RESULTS FOR THE IWCers.
first if hhh is winning then cena loses,which every one would surely want to see.
the the other one,and our fav one "he can join hhh to create a real corp".
i can imagine it:during their match at the end hhh,vince,cena in the ring.
hhh is about to hit vince with the hammer than cena stops hi and snatches the hammer,hhh does the heelish "no don't hit me"
then cena looks at vince and BAM the whole arena erupts with the chants "holyshit".
and apart from this being at wm THIS IS WMXXX WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND ALSO ADD IN THE CONTROLL OF THE COMPANY STIPULATION<THE STAKES ARE DAMN RIGHT FOR IT.

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
Re: can't the supposed triple h vs john cena match be a blessing in disgise for us?

Fuck naw.

You all know whats BEST FOR BUSINESS.

WORLD CHAMPION JOHN CENA (with Vince McMahon) vs WWE CHAMPION RANDY ORTON (w Triple H)

:vince5:hhh2:cena4:eek:rton2

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: can't the supposed triple h vs john cena match be a blessing in disgise for us?

hhh is fighting himself against vince's choice.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,092 Posts
Cena and Vince don't have the balls to turn him heel. Cena has said many times in interviews that he has no desire to turn heel. There's a very good chance Cena just buries someone cleanly at WM, whether it be Orton, Punk, or whoever.

Reactions: Brock

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@mr.wm i think i made the right decision to keep you on my ignore list,now i don't have to listen to your bullshit.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,092 Posts
@mr.wm i think i made the right decision to keep you on my ignore list,now i don't have to listen to your bullshit.
Wah? That's rich coming from your barely readable posts. Learn how to read, write, and form a grammaticaly correct sentence. Then, move onto paragraphs. Baby steps.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@soupbro why are you laughing?

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Hmm...

HHH defeats Cena for the WHC. Then turns on Orton saying he is the true face of the WWE. Next, HHH defeats Orton unifying the titles at Wrestlemania becoming the undisputed champion. Finally, he will make another "I'm that damn Good" boring ass 20 minute promo.
Yeah it is possible. Is it what is best for business? I'm not sure because I'm not a writer but people will still watch the product.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
Cena and Vince don't have the balls to turn him heel. Cena has said many times in interviews that he has no desire to turn heel. There's a very good chance Cena just buries someone cleanly at WM, whether it be Orton, Punk, or whoever.
this would be the PERFECT angle to turn Cena heel.

Cena is the A+ player that Triple H wants to be WWE Champion. Cena as champion is "best for business". In reality, the WWE has been pushing Cena to the top because he's the guy they want as champion. Eventhough he gets boo'd by 50% of the live crowd! Yes 50% of the crowd boo's the face of the WWE !

So why not make it THE storyline to turn Cena heel.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
do you remember when the tension b/w mcmahons was heating up thre was report that said:"the idea is to do hhh vs vince's choice at wmxxx and hhh will end up winning bc vince was retiring or his contract will be up in nov".

so considering this report,if we indeed have cena vs hhh there will be one of the TWO GREATS RESULTS FOR THE IWCers.
first if hhh is winning then cena loses,which every one would surely want to see.
hhh is about to hit vince with the hammer than cena stops hi and snatches the hammer,hhh does the heelish "no don't hit me"
then cena looks at vince and BAM the whole arena erupts with the chants "holyshit".
and apart from this being at wm THIS IS WMXXX WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND ALSO ADD IN THE CONTROLL OF THE COMPANY STIPULATION<THE STAKES ARE DAMN RIGHT FOR IT.
Everyone wants to see HHH beating Cena? Why? I hate HHH more than anyone in the roster. And it would kill some heat for a future Taker vs Cena encounter, just like he ruined Lesnar's match against Taker. I think Cena shouldn't lose at WM until he faces Taker. Also having a heel winning at WM is never a good idea. Look at what happened at WM2000 and WM27. Worst endings in WM history.

I don't get it. You are saying HHH beats Cena and then Cena joins him? WTF is that? It doesn't make sense. It would make Cena look like he turned into HHH's slave. You are trying to turn Cena into Orton 2.0 or even worse.

If Cena is turning heel he should be a leader not a "HHH guy".

No offense, but this is one of the worst ideas I've heard for WM30.

·
Banned
57 Posts

Would be epic,but would never happen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts