Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when Kane got the title, I supported it. Something new, and he seemed credible by beating Ret Mystero. A bunch of shitty matches later, Kane's still the champ. He beat Taker at 3 PPV's in a row, and none of these matches were any good (it wasen't Taker's fault), and now that Wrestlemania's coming up, Taker NEEDS to come back and squish Kane so that he can look credible for Wrestlemania. Hurry up Taker, squish Kane today!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Disagree. I liked all of the Undertaker/Kane matches. Especially the No DQ one, HIAC would have been better with blood but it was still good.

·
Registered
172 Posts
So when Kane got the title, I supported it. Something new, and he seemed credible by beating Ret Mystero. A bunch of shitty matches later, Kane's still the champ. He beat Taker at 3 PPV's in a row, and none of these matches were any good (it wasen't Taker's fault), and now that Wrestlemania's coming up, Taker NEEDS to come back and squish Kane so that he can look credible for Wrestlemania. Hurry up Taker, squish Kane today!!
Yeah, right.
Why Taker NEEDS to squash Kane? Taker is always credible, this is stupid. You're pointless.

WTF is wrong with you people? You complain about EVERYTHING. Stop crying and watch wrestling.

·
Registered
510 Posts
If the matches were bad it was probably more Taker's fault than Kanes since he was essentially wrestling with an injury for this period. It is difficult to make great matches when they have been done to death though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Everyone complains about the Kane/Taker saga...As I said in a thread before, you cannot risk the poeple that work for you. Kane vs Undertaker would've been much better with Taker having no injuries, but no, you all wanted blood (well, as I did), high risk movements and all that crap, but you have to realize that we're in a PG era that screws all the matches that are not technical... But no, you say "Kane is lame, Taker is old.." Stop bitching about it, you seem lil' girls, those guys have done it good, and I want to see you trying what those guys have to do every week...When you do so then complain, because all of you geeks are not ordering the PPV's, you just watch them on-line and still complain, if you want to see high risk moves then turn to UFC or the Israely channel to see some damn bad ass shit with people blowing and stuff...

·
Ho!
17,680 Posts
Well, for the record, I thought their Night of Champions match was good...

...but yeah, Taker doesn't need to squash Kane or hurry back. At this point I'd rather Taker just come back at Mania 27, and then stay out until Mania 28 so he can (hopefully) be 100% for it.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Everyone complains about the Kane/Taker saga...As I said in a thread before, you cannot risk the poeple that work for you. Kane vs Undertaker would've been much better with Taker having no injuries, but no, you all wanted blood (well, as I did), high risk movements and all that crap, but you have to realize that we're in a PG era that screws all the matches that are not technical... But no, you say "Kane is lame, Taker is old.." Stop bitching about it, you seem lil' girls, those guys have done it good, and I want to see you trying what those guys have to do every week...When you do so then complain, because all of you geeks are not ordering the PPV's, you just watch them on-line and still complain, if you want to see high risk moves then turn to UFC or the Israely channel to see some damn bad ass shit with people blowing and stuff...
We do see high risk manoeuvres in the ring though, hence Rey Mysterio still doing his luchadour moves. JoMo doing his starship pain, and from now and again Rhodes doing his moonsault. UFC does not do high risk moves... the move with the most risk in UFC is probably the Kimoura and that is it. Not all "Geeks" stream PPVs online, it's just better cause why would you want to pay $30/£20 on a PPV when you can watch it online for nothing, when the card is basically crap? People have the right to complain about Taker being old, because he is old and very injury prone now... as with kane being lame, because when i watch his promos now i cannot help but laugh at him, when Paul bearer was there. Also one thing i noticed in your post... "You can't risk the people who work for you".... it depends in what capacity you mean tbh, because i would risk another persons job if it meant mine was safe, or if in WWE you mean... they have to risk their jobs everytime their in that ring, a single botch could end your carreer (Droz).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts