Wrestling Forum banner

Can something happen to Mysterio

1454 Views 23 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  CodyRhodes
Everyone wants to complain about Cena being a superman who always overcomes the odds, well at least hes constantly in the title picture, and he has been beaten a few times.

But on the other hand Rey Mysterio NEVER loses cleanly and always beats up everyone bigger then him somehow, and he is never in the title picture. I like the the guy who is capable of doing all the moves and such but this character is fukin annoying. A guy who never loses and beats everyone but doesnt win the title.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
TBH Super Rey has been beaten by Del Rio 2 times already also Wade Barrett Eliminated him tonight from the Rumble so i guess you can say he is actually doing his bit now to help the new talents out .

· Registered
28 Posts
Im tired of Mysterio, hes nothing but a fan favorite/wwe money maker and nothing else. Hes getting old and you can tell.

Back in ye ole WCW days - he was the truth, along with the other cruiserweights

now in the E - money maker...thats it.

O by the way....im new here.

· #TEAMFIT
8,542 Posts
All of which involved dirty finishes of some kind
Um that's what heels do?

And how was his first win a "dirty" finish? :confused:

Im tired of Mysterio, hes nothing but a fan favorite/wwe money maker and nothing else. Hes getting old and you can tell.

Back in ye ole WCW days - he was the truth, along with the other cruiserweights

now in the E - money maker...thats it.

O by the way....im new here.
I know right he's nothing but a Money Maker I mean that's just TERRIBLE why would the WWE want that?

· Registered
891 Posts
The only way im gonna hate Rey less is if Cody/Rey happens at Mania, and Rey puts him over

· Registered
8,239 Posts
What the hell are you bitching about? Did Rey win the Royal Rumble?

As far as him not putting over anyone cleanly. Rey's not a booker. He is a top guy, and top guys hardly if ever lose cleanly.

He's one of the best ever.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.