Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the tag champs? Seriously they have done nothing with them since they won them. I can't even remember which one's which.

It's just how bad the WWE tag division is. Seriously this just might be the worst state of it. What do they got? The Usos? Black Cena and O'neil? Kidd and his partner of the week? That's the length of your division? And nobody buys them or believes them as Tag Champs. Heck if they got put into a handicap match I'd expect them to lose in two minutes without getting any offense in. Even with the lack of teams right now in TNA, you can at least buy them, even Robbie E and T and think they could hold the belts.

I know Vince loathes tag teaming but with HHH getting power he should make the effort to restore it, it's almost as bad if not worse than the Divas.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
They are champions so wwe can rosa on tv.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Are the tag champs? Seriously they have done nothing with them since they won them. I can't even remember which one's which.

It's just how bad the WWE tag division is. Seriously this just might be the worst state of it. What do they got? The Usos? Black Cena and O'neil? Kidd and his partner of the week? That's the length of your division? And nobody buys them or believes them as Tag Champs. Heck if they got put into a handicap match I'd expect them to lose in two minutes without getting any offense in. Even with the lack of teams right now in TNA, you can at least buy them, even Robbie E and T and think they could hold the belts.

I know Vince loathes tag teaming but with HHH getting power he should make the effort to restore it, it's almost as bad if not worse than the Divas.
You pretty much answered your own question. There are just no really marketable tag teams right now. The Usos are talented but no buddy really wants to see them on there tv. I think they should bring in the KOW or the Briscoes from ROH.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was talking about The Usos nobody wants to see them on TV not Primo/Epico.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Primo was an irrelevant jobber before Epico debuted. The Usos should be tag champs!
Plus Rosa isn't even that attractive (my opinion of course)

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
They are champs to get Rosa on TV like others have said, Pretty Simple actually. Well that and they do put on good matches, but the first reason is ALOT closer to the truth IMO.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,437 Posts
Essentially, it's because Evan Bourne is a fuck-up. Him and Kofi had to drop the belts, so they did it at a house show to a team that isn't over at all and the company seems to have absolutely no faith in.

Yep, I can just smell that tag team resurgence coming.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Neither of them should be Tag Champs. BRING UP KOW FROM FCW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
What ever happend to the Tag Team Champions being two solid heels, with one being solid on the mic, and the other ok? Where we stars like the New Age Outlaws, or The Dudleyz. We need heel tag teams, of solid mid card talent that is just floating around doing nothing. Ziggler, and Swagger are not an example of that. The WWE needs a New Age Outlaws type tag team again. Two solid stars that when paired together, actually create an entertaining tag team. Any suggestions on the rosters now? My first pick would be Husky, and Cottonwood.

I don't care how clumsy Eli looks, or is in the ring. Husky is no small thing to deal with, and Eli isn't that bad that he can't hit a boot, or cheap shot. These two have perfect on screen chemistry with one another, and I think these two need called up just as a tag team, they are certainly more entertaining than Epico/Primo. At least Harris is with his new character that he debuted in FCW.

·
Registered
159 Posts
BRING UP THE KOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I think there tag champs because well, there just isn't any one else...

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
basically put the belts on guys that not many people care about, as a stop gap.
WWE is obviously pre occupied with other things at the moment, and when the next title holders come across who I expect to be big talents there going to be easy guys to take it off.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts