Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this dosent have anything to do with these forums but if someone would be so kind to help me im the admin on another forum but i dont know how to make sticky threads can some1 please help :confused:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Oh God. You're an admin, and don't know a simple task like making a sticky thread? How did you become admin?

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well the format we used changed because we were a lot different then other forums and the head admin wanted to change it so are set up was like other forums so im not used to it and cant find it please help

·
Banned
709 Posts
Well...i'm mod at another forum (is vbulletin) so...if the threads already made...go to Thread Tools...and click sticky Thread...or somtin like that...

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
You're an admin and you can't sticky? :lmao. I'm a mod on the same forum X-zero] GameGOd-RW is on and even I can do that. It's so easy. Just go to thread tools and then click where it says Sticky thread.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Sabbath..read my sig...you can just call me X-Zero or RW..anyway

Back on topic. Is That the forums that are in your sig Edgeacution

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
no its not(the one i needed help with is a friends wrestling forum), i made the forum in my sig out of boredom to see if it could grow(which it is, only very slowly) but neway i figured the problem our web designer accidently took away our sticky button when he was redesigning our site he was going to move it and forgot to put it back but he added it back though so its cool now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts