Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Errrrrm let me think....

No, no he cant

Unless HHH is envolved and screws Cena which would be great to see :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
There's no chance in hell of Sandow cashing in successfully on the golden boy.I would'nt mind a tease cash in where he comes out and quickly retreats to the back.That would quite nice.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
No. He can't even beat lower mid-carders at this point.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Yes, depending on if the writers book him to win.

If the writers book Sandow to successfully cash in on Cena, then he will. If the writers book Sandow to not successfully can in on Cena, then he won't. Though, will he be booked to cash in successfully on Cena? I could see it happening honestly.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
So Del Rio can't break Cena's arm and knock him out with his side kick, and then Sandow runs down and pins him? Riiiiiiiight.....

Of course he can. MITB is a golden ticket for undeserved title wins. Will they do it? Probably not. If he cashes in successfully on anybody it'll probably be Del Rio.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Cena has been cash-in on to many times. 1 more cant hurt, right?
How many times has he been cashed on in? I know Edge and RVD did, but apart from that I can't remember any other times that it happened.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
No, it'd be nice and would shake up the company but I doubt it would happen.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Dont see why not with the right setup like ADR beats him up after match and sandow then comes down

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
421 Posts
I can't see him cashing in Successfully against Cena since it would ruin Cena's homecoming celebration.

If they are going to have Sandow lose his cash in, hopefully it won't be in 5 seconds and they should simply build him towards an IC title reign and have him take the belt from Curtis Axel's lame ass.

·
KO
5,538 Posts
Absolutely. No one is beyond a MitB cash in. Someone having just won a grueling, exhausting match, possibly even being injured in it - it's always believable to me.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Anything is believable with the proper set-up. Too bad he'll probably be the biggest joke of a World Champion if/when he successfully cashes in. It will further devalue the belt down to comedic levels.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Believe it or not, I'd like to see Sandow/Cena feud. The matches aren't likely to be amazing or anything but the promos would, especially if Cena opens up more now that he's out of the spotlight.

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
I'd believe he can, but is Cena who is in front on him, but i'd be happy to see him cashes his MitB.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts