Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title asks, I personally never had this much attention for the woman division when Kharma was around last year since the Trish and Lita era. I really would like to see Kharma back soon for the product to improve, Kharma is indeed an attraction that is rare nowadays.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
No, only because she'd dominate the Divas division and no one, barring Beth or Natalya can be believably booked to be her equal, and even that might seems like a stretch.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
She would be a start. But right now AJ is well on the verge of doing it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Only one person who can save the Women's division, or team should I say. Creative.

They have Beth, Natalya, AJ, Tamina, Kharma all at their disposal and choose not to use them. They don't see money in the division therefore not gonna bother with it.

Shame really. I don't keep tabs on TNA but I hear their Women's division is decent.

Reactions: STP

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
No, because there aren't many people to rival her and if they have her go against Phoenix immediately then it she'll peak far too early.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
No. The division is dead. Dead as a do do.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I really don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if she returns and sqaushes all the the "barbies" and eventually beats Beth and Nattie and then holds the divas title for a few years just sqaushing all the divas over and over.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If they knew that womens wrestling was more of an attraction that make-up whores then they'd have more than two decent women wrestlers. :rolleyes:
There are flaws in your logic due to the fact that you're avoiding the fact that Kharma is an attraction. Denying this won't change it. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts