Wrestling Forum banner

Can John Cena end the streak?

2230 Views 20 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  John Cena 07
I think John Cena is gonna beat the miz, and after undertaker wins the Match, he and john are gonna have a rubber match to decide if he deserves 20-0 and john cena will then win, doing the impossible. Would be pure money, do you think he can beat the undertaker? Can he beat the odds?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
I honestly don't think Taker's streak will ever end. Cena vs Taker at Mania would be an interesting match though

· Registered
267 Posts
No way. You don't waste ending the streak on someone who is already over with the crowds and a superstar. I'm not sure whether the streak will be broken at all but the only person who should break it at all is a young guy who the WWE knows they are going to push long term and would look like a monster beating the deadman.

· Registered
112 Posts
No way. You don't waste ending the streak on someone who is already over with the crowds and a superstar. I'm not sure whether the streak will be broken at all but the only person who should break it at all is a young guy who the WWE knows they are going to push long term and would look like a monster beating the deadman.
Hammer nail head. No point wasting the streak on someone who doesnt need it. It needs to be given if it ever happens to someone on the edge of the main event to push them to superstardom. Cena doesnt need such a push

· Registered
1,399 Posts
i think the only one capable is Kane
:lmao. Anyway, I think Undertaker should never lose his streak, for anyone. If they wanted to turn Cena heel vs Undertaker at Mania have him hit a few low blows in the match and have him attempt a post match attack.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
He's realistically the only pro wrestler who offers a genuine threat to the Streak.

· Banned
8,172 Posts
Shawn Michaels losing @ WrestleMania XXV essentially meant that the streak will never be broken. If WWE was going to end it, Mania 25 would have been the place to do it.

But I have a feeling that John Cena will be The Undertaker's opponent next year @ WrestleMania 28, and his last victim as well. The Dead Man will defeat The Champ, go 20-0, and then retire.

· Registered
1,415 Posts
cena beating taker would be complete stupidity. not beyond what wwe could do though. there is no one that should pin him in mania atm, no one is deserving. i wouldn't even have the rock do it if he came back full time. let the man retire with his legacy.

· My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,139 Posts
Could he and should he are separate questions.

Cena COULD end the streak if creative decides that's what they want to do.
Whether it would be a wise move for Cena to ever end the streak is questionable.
Whether it would be a wise move for Cena to end the streak like you said they should is not questionable...it's an awful idea.

· Registered
18 Posts
The streak will never end and it shouldn't. It doesn't do anything for a veteran to break it and i am sure Vince won't take a chance on a young guy who needs it to break it. You can never know how young wrestler will turn out. One moment they might be hot the next moment they are being booked for mid card. Why would they take a chance on anyone with Takers streak when there are 100 different ways to get someone over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.