Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've Been Wondering If I Can Be Moderater Of The Multimedia Forum!

cause it would help me when i post all my media(as i am 1 of the main multimedia posters) to tell people that my media is down or up so i can lock threads that i know arnt in use nemore.
and to stop the spamming of "please reupload" when i have no intention of doing so!

so i can change the name of the threads saying File Up or Down!

and i have been a mod on another forum before but got banned from there forum cause i visited 1 of his main rivals!

So Only Asking I Hope That i Can Become Mod Of The Forum!

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Your reasons are general reasons that a lot of Media posters would like to be mods. So what sets you out from the others that post stuff and would like to have the powers to close their threads and stuff like that? If I modded you, I'd have to mod dozens of other media posters. And anyway, theres no need for another mod. That forum section is doing fine under the current staff. Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^That is more to the point.

I can't see the need for another Mod. I like the setup now, not over staffed like some forums.

·
Banned
887 Posts
As said earlier in the thread, you can't ask to be a mod. Otherwise that will nearly garentee you that you won't get the spot. Maybe you should just have links to the current media that is up in your sig - and at the begining of your old threads, just edit your post and say that the media is down. It's just a sugesstion, but it would probably work.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ADEngstrom said:
As said earlier in the thread, you can't ask to be a mod. Otherwise that will nearly garentee you that you won't get the spot. Maybe you should just have links to the current media that is up in your sig - and at the begining of your old threads, just edit your post and say that the media is down. It's just a sugesstion, but it would probably work.
on most of them i do but i still get spam with "please Reupload" when im not going to cause its old media! sop i dont see the point if people cant be arsed to read! they just go strait for the link and dont read nething else!

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
He didn't even spell "Moderator" correctly. OMG, IS THAT MOD MATERIAL!?!?!?!?! Oh, wait, I forgot. SG & LK are a mods. :eek:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
BabyBoy said:
He didn't even spell "Moderator" correctly. OMG, IS THAT MOD MATERIAL!?!?!?!?! Oh, wait, I forgot. SG & LK are a mods. :eek:
Hay, I make graphics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts