Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talking kayfabe wise here. Henry has run through Orton clean, TWICE. Punk has beaten Cena several times in a row, can't remember how many times, should be 3+, and although not clean, they were still solid victories so he still hangs around Cena's general level. My question to you is, can Punk beat Henry? Via pinfall of course, not countout or anything like that like Sheamus had to do. Or are the only two people capable of doing that HHH and Cena?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think Punk can beat him. But I don't think they'll meet anytime soon. well idk.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
In previous years Punk could beat him and I believe he did but Henry is currently on a roll where he's unstoppable and I don't think Punk would win.

·
Asuka
96,240 Posts
Not during this run. Orton is more protected than Punk and he lost to Henry twice, clean. When this push is over, Punk would destroy him. Henry is only getting a "thank you" reign for 15 years of service. Henry will be back jobbing to guys like Miz in 5 minutes soon. (and he did do that, if anybody remembers that. Pretty funny)

·
Registered
477 Posts
He beat him before. During that ECW title tournament that Ezekial Jackson won.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts