Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Lashley is no longer WWE champion, does this lead to Lashley V Lesnar? An angry Lashley can attack Lesnar and claim he's been ducking him for too long. If done right this can build to Mania.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
IF stubborn Vince decides to go that route, I believe it will finally happen at Wrestlemania. WM is expected to be a 2 night affair again and Lashey/Lesnar would be a fantastic headliner for the Saturday night show.

Both seem to be booked for Crown Jewel with Lesnar challenging Reigns and Lashley having a rematch with Goldberg. A match of this magnitude can only take place on a big stage and since it didn't happen at Summerslam like it should have, Wrestlemania is the next best place.

As for Big E, I believe he will just be a transitional champion for a couple of months and hold the title until dropping it to Orton as I strongly believe Orton/Riddle will be the WWE Title match at WM. Big E may get to have a few successful defenses against the likes of Lashley (due to interference from Goldberg), AJ Styles, or a newly drafted Edge.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
Just like Undertaker didn't wanted to work with Sting and Steve Austin didn't wanted to work with Jeff Jarrett... I think Brock don't want to work with Lashley.
And that's OK by me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts