Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beth Phoenix is certainly the most powerfull Diva but can she beat Kharma ?

Some pics of Beth Showing how powerfull she looks..Do you think she could Lift Kharma ?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Beth is certainly muscular but the angle those pics are taken from make her look bigger than she actually is

·
Premium Member
17,323 Posts
I wonder who would be the face in that feud then?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Beth's the only Diva today that can stand a chance with Kharma, and I think she could beat her. Would like to see a feud between them soon, sounds interesting.

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
and I think she could beat her.
Natalya? From an un-kayfabe point of view, she is the best wrestler in the WWE. Technical wrestler mind, she isn't the strongest. She is like Daniel Bryan is to Cena. Cena is sure as hell stronger, but you know for a fact Bryan would kick his ass in a real fight.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Nah. I think Kharma should have a crack at the men instead like Chyna used to.
Cody Rhodes is Intercontinental champion now, I bet she could swallow him whole.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
How Does Drugs Come into This ? She is a Diva Please don't accuse someone over something. For no Reason!
I think you've misunderstood the situation. Someone has clearly looked at the photo's you have posted which are wonderful by the way and stated "how does Beth get past the Wellness Policy" which is a policy they use which stops you from taking drugs basically. The guy you quoted was saying that she doesn't take drugs which is why she doesn't fail the drugs tests.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Beth Phoenix and Natalya would be the biggest threats to Kharma and if they wanted to do the David vs. Goliath angle I could see them putting Layla or AJ in a feud with Kharma.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Natalya? From an un-kayfabe point of view, she is the best wrestler in the WWE. Technical wrestler mind, she isn't the strongest. She is like Daniel Bryan is to Cena. Cena is sure as hell stronger, but you know for a fact Bryan would kick his ass in a real fight.
Not to mention Natalya has also wrestled Kharma before in the indies. I think she even body slammed her/suplexed her.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Cena is sure as hell stronger, but you know for a fact Bryan would kick his ass in a real fight.
I don't know that for a fact at all.

And I'd bet the other way in a second.

There's a reason boxing and MMA have weight distinctions.

Cena would probably steamroll Bryan regardless of how much legit training he has.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts