Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
I can see why people find it funny as it was just so absurd, but for me that was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen on WWE TV. 6 years after the fact and I still just can't stop face palming. Even if you ignore the absurdity of tubby 40 year old Shane beating up 3 top young wrestlers by himself, like if for better or worse that's just how it's booked and you have to go along with it, why didn't Shane just potato the fuck out of the guys? That's what Vince used to do when he had to get physical. He's not a trained wrestler, he can't throw a working punch, so just throw an actual fucking punch so you don't expose your angle. So what if you get heat with some people, you own a chunk of the company, you can do whatever you want. And besides I'm sure Orton and go would have been preferred to be hit for real instead of selling for air swings that made them look like absolute chumps. Fuck sake that still pisses me off so much, Orton was so hot then and him punting Vince was an incredible and angle, and that was the fucking payoff.
That whole moment was so lame.

"I've got bigger plans for you...like fighting my fat, 40 year old, gray haired brother!"

Randy actually had to sell this fucking thing when he should have just said gone :maury

21 - 32 of 32 Posts