Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the fact that Stone Cold and The Rock are going to be at Mania, there should be some type of meeting between them...right?

So far, The Rock made fun of Micheal Cole...Cena has beef with Cole (as seen on SD last night)....and Austin is the ref for Cole's match. So what if this happens:

Austin counts the pin and Lawler wins the match. Then, post-match, Swagger attacks Stone Cold. Later in the night, during Miz vs Cena (with The rock already in the ring somehow), Cole comes out with Swagger. Cole tells Swagger to attack Cena, and that's what Swagger does. Swagger also attacks The Rock (maybe Cole tells him to do that). So now, with Swagger and Miz attacking Rock and Cena, Stone Cold comes out to make the save, attacking Swagger and Miz. We see Rock and Austin work together to take out Miz and Swagger. Rock and Austin stare at eachother, and when Cena wins the match, Rock and Austin give eachother a handshake or something.

Can you guys see this happening?

· Registered
3,749 Posts
It's very possible ,but yet strangley I havn't even thought of an Austin/Rock segment .I like the idea with Cole ,if it happens this segment is the most obvious given Swagger's involement.I can see The Rock coming down to even up the numbers.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Seems too busy. Makes the main event sound overbooked, too.

Too much Cole, too much Austin. And the Internet would cry foul on a couple of old non-wrestlers coming back to "bury" the young heels... which wouldn't have as much merit if they were to not team up to do so, as in this concept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.