Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
763 Posts
Hope not. I hope he's champ for at least six months, an eternity by today's standards. It's a fine way to restore the luster and value to the title, can't think of a better guy than Henry to help make that happen.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody can...

Lol why would he. Mark Henry is easily the most entertaining man on the enire roster right now.

Plus he's already proved he's a massive draw, if the money is right Vinny Mac can put aside his obvious hatred for "the black people" take The Rock for example then multiply it by 1000000 and then you have an idea of how big a draw the personification of ratings is.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sheamus I would be ok with. But it seems like Sheamus is scheduled to feud Christian in the next weeks, so maybe it won’t happen.

A returning re-masked Kane, that would be nice. It even could be a retirement angle for both of them. I imagine a Loser Retires match which ends in a double countout inside the ring, thus finishing off both of them. I’d like to see that!

And by God, I hope it’s not going to be Orton in two weeks! Unfortunately WWE has a reputation for harebrained things like that …

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Mark Henry has impressed me the last few months. He looks like a legit monster and looks like he'll be a dominant champion for several months.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I just have a negative feeling they might strip him of the title for what he did on Raw. Hopefully not.
It's not his fault that the table didn't break when it was supposed to.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts