Wrestling Forum banner

Cameron has improved in ring

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  HOJO 
#1 ·
As seen on last nights main event match with A.fox, amazingly she controlled most of the match and didn't really flubb anything other than her selling of the backbreaker. I think she is an awesome heel with a presence I can easily see her being divas champion one day.

If she continues to improve the sky is the limit, like how everybody said she was holding Naomi back I believe it was the other way around, Naomi is good at doing flips and shit but she lacks in every other aspect such as charisma,mic skills and selling.

Cameron can get better in ring but it's hard to learn charisma either you have it or you don't.

I know people will just brush her improvements off, I was a major anti Cameron fan but I see she is actually trying her best in ring and to entertain the crowds. Her screaming at Fox and slapping her around was heeling 101. Alicia plays the face in peril pretty well.

I would like to see them face off in a longer match, I have hope Cameron will prove all of us wrong and become a competent ring worker.

Thoughts?

See less See more
#6 ·
She's fucking terrible. Terrible.

No one who does this shit will ever be called a good wrestler in my book. At least Eva Marie and the Great Khali know how to pin someone properly and don't tap out before a submission hold is properly applied. Worst in-ring worker in the company by for.
Naw, that's all just part of her heel character :punk2

#8 ·
Shes gotten better but shes still the 2nd worst on the roster and she botched the finish gain. Fox was going for a scissor kick but Cameron was in the wrong spot so Fox had to do a rollup.

#15 ·
It wasn't that bad she did her spots, now was Alicia supposed to hit the scissor kick at the end.

Hopefully it was meant to be a roll up win.

It did seem a bit odd that Fox hit the ropes going for her scissor kick and Then stopping and rolled Cameron up for the win.

Anybody got a gif off that?

#17 ·
Cameron does have the charisma down but she still does have a lot and I mean a lot of work to do in the ring work department. I suggest having her has training sessions with Sara Del Ray and some of the trainers on NXT Developmental and maybe we will be talking in actual improved.

#21 ·
The sad irony is that Cameron is the ONLY person from the last Tough Enough to be on the main roster. The girl who got eliminated FIRST!!

The winner got canned. Among the women Ivelisse and Christina (Alicia Fox's sister) were way better than her and were released a couple of years ago.

#25 ·
Just checked out the match. Cameron on the offense so long didn't look credible though given the size and strength edge that Alicia has over her. That suplex was practically Fox jumping over. The end was awkward, Alicia was going for that scissors kick but then went for a rollup after hesitating. Guessing Cameron wasn't in position to take it.

Not a terrible match (I've seen far worse longer matches to be honest) as nothing was botched or anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.