Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a way to bury Hunico by having that midget and Fat Brodus Clay squash him.Camacho is kinda useless.He rarely even helps Hunico all times he's there hanging around.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I dont see what the point of Camacho is.
Usually when a heel has a manager they interfere in matches or speak on the wrestlers behalf but from all that Ive seen Hunico hasnt needed Camchos interference to win a match and also speaks for himself.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
They need to have Hunico berate Camacho next week and have Camacho say, "My bad, Jefe!"

Then they give The Big Show and The Great Khali a beatdown for the juice because the streets are watching.

Have 'em show up at the "Be A Star" functions, stealing candy from kids and telling them to drop out of school.

·
Registered
778 Posts
He's not useless...he drives Hunico's cycle :mad:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I don't understand why he's even there. a body guard is supposed to protect their client, Camacho hasn't done that. A manager is supposed to be the "mouthpiece" for the wrestler, I am yet to hear Camacho talk. what is his job, why doesn't everyone just bring a friend to ringside.fpalm

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hunico got absolutely buried on Smackdown by Brodus and Hornswoggle, it wasn't cool. I thought Hunico was above that as WWE always seem to book him kind of strong for a lower midcarder, but clearly not. Makes me wonder if Hunico will be released soon.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I dont see what the point of Camacho is.
Usually when a heel has a manager they interfere in matches or speak on the wrestlers behalf but from all that Ive seen Hunico hasnt needed Camchos interference to win a match and also speaks for himself.
Completely agree, also your signature is glorious

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Camacho is almost as useless as Rosa Mendes. Both are supposed to be managers, but they don't do anything but stand around and stare at their clients.

Camacho makes sense as a bodyguard manager and can be used very well in that role. Right now, WWE doesn't have one of those on roster. But they aren't booking him to do anything.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Not useless, just not used.

He should be helping Hunico to win more often and also tag teaming with him.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Camacho must be the worst bodyguard in history, because his homeboy Hunico gets beaten EVERY time! I don't why Camacho is even on WWE television. He is what, a manager/bodyguard to a jobber, #future endeavoured...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Camacho must be the worst bodyguard in history, because his homeboy Hunico gets beaten EVERY time! I don't why Camacho is even on WWE television. He is what, a manager/bodyguard to a jobber, #future endeavoured...
I think Bam Neely was more worthless than he was.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'd say make them a tag team and have them challenge for the belts but there's already a handful of heel teams and just one face team (Usos, randomly thrown together midcard teams), so they should find a way to turn the duo face and have them challenge Epico and Primo if they really don't have plans for The Usos or any other aborted face team (Truth/Kofi, Tyson/Gabriel, etc).

Camacho doesn't really have really anything unique sadly, he doesn't have the same presence and size his father Meng/Haku had, they need something to make him stand out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts