Votes: 29 63.0%
  • No, Reigns vs Lesnar still niqqas

Votes: 17 37.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck you WWE, too obvious for Brock to hold on to the title till next year. Just like Brock's swerves with Cena back in SummerSlam, BRAUN will dominate brock in DOMINANT FASHION. I'm calling it.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
I'd love for it to happen but not happening, & chance that shit poll option lol

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Doubt it. I just don't see them changing plans again. Roman vs. Brock will happen at WM 34 and Roman will have his big moment like Vince wanted him to have at WM 31.

But yeah, I'd love it if Braun won the title at Summerslam. Braun has become one of the biggest stars on the show and he's actually there every week (until now). Hell, I don't even care if Roman takes it off of him. Just do it already.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
At absolute best, this will happen and Brock will just win the rematch.

But in all honesty, i seriously can't see it happening.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Would love this tbh.

Unfortunately, they already let Goldberg squash Brock, so I doubt either WWE or Brock would let it happen again.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
If only that would happen. Braun deserves to be Universal Champion, it sucks that Jinder got to be champion and Braun, a man who actually had build, hasn't got a title yet. :(

The saddest thing is he might not ever get the title. As we know Brock is holding it until frikkin Mania, and then Roman Reigns is going to win it off him, can WWE seriously keep up Braun momentum for that long? I really doubt it :(

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Braun is winning at SummerSlam...short reign with the belt.

Roman wins the belt from Braun and Lesnar wins the rumble.
If they must do Lesnar Reigns next year I'd prefer this route even if I'd rather not have him win a rumble to do it

It's bollocks how Lesnar is gonna get a year reign & we already know who's taking the belt off him so Braun winning then dropping at like Survivor Series or something would be better than just Lesnar to Reigns

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
heres how id book the uc title from now until mania 2019

gbof - brock retains against rollins
summerslam - Brock beats braun
survivors series - braun beats brock
royal rumble hell in a cell - brock regains the title
fastlane - brock beats balor
wm - Brock beats reigns
extreme rules - brock beats aj styles
gbof 2 - brock beats styles again
summerslam - reigns beats brock in a last man standing match
next ppv - reigns beats corbin
next ppv - reigns beats corbin again in a street fight
survivors series - reigns beats bray
next ppv - reigns beats bray and AJ
royal rumble - AJ beats reigns (rollins wins the rumble)
fastlane - AJ beats joe
wrestlemania - Rollins beats AJ

·
Registered
539 Posts
Why can't both happen? I know Reigns vs. Lesnar for the title is expected next WM but that doesn't mean he has to hold the title through April. Most people feel that Lesnar not being around with the title is hurting the brand. Give someone else, Braun, anyone, the belt for a few months in between to make the title relevant again, have him drop it closer to WM, begin the anticipated Lesnar/Reigns feud. I hope something like this happens. The thought of Lesnar popping in with the belt every few months to hop around the ring like an idiot and grunt is downright dismal.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
Maybe but Brock will win it back only for Roman to beat Brock at WM

·
Banned
29 Posts
I'd be totally happy with that,Brock needs to retire from wrestling and go to MMA full time or something. He's really hindering the show when he's never there,but shows up to end streaks. Beating people half to death, remember he gave Randy Orton a huge cut on his head with an elbow? And he's always dumping people on their heads with his Germans. They look dangerous and reckless suprised he hasn't ended a career yet with one. Braun is a great choice to dethrone Lesnar. Brock is meant for MMA, he was great as a wrestler back in his younger days. I guess he lost his passion for professional wrestling and can't seem to rekindle that fire he once had. Braun has the fire and is a genetic freak as well. A worthy processor to Lesnar's throne.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I don't know if it's a huge swerve, although it's not the most likely result.

If ratings continue to decline and attendance takes a hit (SS sells out, though), I could see Vince dropping the Brock/Reigns thing, or at least taking a break for it until putting the belt back on Brock at the Rumble.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts