Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you waiting for wasting some of these guys peak years when theyre so ready. Your killing there momentum. People will get tired of waiting and move on to guys like owens because they have seen neville and zayn in developmental for 2-3 years.

Now with Owens and Balor being in the title picture. Sasha Banks winning the belt. Itami and Corbin on the rise. Solomon Crowe just debuting. Enzo&cass. Vaudevillains. Etc etc.

They are not needed however on the mainroster they are. I want to see them all on raw within 4 months.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Torn here, I think all 3 of them should be called up, but that weakens NXT's quality and most likely (judging by all the other NXT call-ups) they will get lost on the Main Roster, especially Charlotte moving into the "Divas" division.

If those 2 could get call-ups and treated and booked correctly on the main roster than I am all for it, I just am to pessimistic on this happening.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Torn here, I think all 3 of them should be called up, but that weakens NXT's quality and most likely (judging by all the other NXT call-ups) they will get lost on the Main Roster, especially Charlotte moving into the "Divas" division.

If those 2 could get call-ups and treated and booked correctly on the main roster than I am all for it, I just am to pessimistic on this happening.

If this was 6+ months ago I wouldve agreed about the quality going down however now with Owens and Balor establishing themselves. Solomon Crowe making his debut. Hideo Itami. Baron Corbin. Enzo&Cass + Vaudevillains. Sasha Banks finally winning the big one they are not needed. Plus this means we can get some new guys on the show. Guys like Jason Jordan and Chad Gable could get a chance to shine. Plus tons of others. They are not needed on nxt. Theyre losing momentum and its time to call em up. YoYou cant call them up too tight in on eachother either. Neville shouldve debuted at the rumble and they couldve hyped him up nd have him win the ic strap at mania. Then the night after wrestlemania with the sick crowd they couldve debuted Sami Zayn and have him Face off with the us champion Cesaro. The place wouldve exploded. They need to debut these guys with a story and not just throw them in there like Xavier Woods or Emma and expect them to get over on there own.

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Registered
139 Posts
Totally disagree and most people with a decent logical mind for wrestling would agree.

It isn't their time yet. If you bring them up now so on the Road to Wrestlemania they will just get lost in the shuffle and it has potential to completely ruin their career.

It's time for them to pull the trigger on the guys they have been building for the last year and then it will be time for these guys.

Debut them the day after Wrestlemania. Maybe. But don't just thrown them in there when there is nothing for them.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I disagree to a certain extent but do think all 3 of them should be on the main roster in the next 6-7 months. Unless they decide to increase how long NXT will air weekly (which I don't believe they will), they need to move on as there are too many people right now in developmental to share that same space. TBH they should've found their space on the main roster quite awhile ago and that they haven't moved them up yet has me wondering what's stopping them. If you can't do it now (next 6-7 months) when are you ever going to be ready for them. Especially with how much time is available on the main roster awaiting them.

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Neville didn't appear at the tapings last night which are taped until mid April so his time in nxt is done

Zayn still has unfinished business with owens and one would expect that rematch will mainevent the next nxt special in late may

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Totally disagree and most people with a decent logical mind for wrestling would agree.

It isn't their time yet. If you bring them up now so on the Road to Wrestlemania they will just get lost in the shuffle and it has potential to completely ruin their career.

It's time for them to pull the trigger on the guys they have been building for the last year and then it will be time for these guys.

Debut them the day after Wrestlemania. Maybe. But don't just thrown them in there when there is nothing for them.

If you read my post you'd see I said that exactly. Guys need a good story and mania seasom is not the time. Neville shouldve debuted at the rumble and be built up for a ic title win at mania. Zayn should of then debuted the night after mania and confront the us champ cesaro or even Cena. They could do the Cena debut in 02 with zayn only have Cena be Angle instead. Then Charlotte abit later in like June.

Cant just throw them on tv witjout no build. Needs to be big like wyatt,paige and shield guys. Ot like woods,emma,ascension and bo dallas. It is there time now. Theyve been in developmental for 3 years. Let the likes of Owens,Sasha and Balor carry nxt while calling up a few new names. Cut Barret,Kofi,Swagger and these guys that arent going anywhere and been on wwe for 5-7 years. Have Rollins,Ambrose,Wyatt,Ziggler,Cesaro,Reigns,Bryan in the uppermidcard/mainevent while letting zayn and neville carry the midcard and hold one secondary title each.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
If this was 6+ months ago I wouldve agreed about the quality going down however now with Owens and Balor establishing themselves. Solomon Crowe making his debut. Hideo Itami. Baron Corbin. Enzo&Cass + Vaudevillains. Sasha Banks finally winning the big one they are not needed. Plus this means we can get some new guys on the show. Guys like Jason Jordan and Chad Gable could get a chance to shine. Plus tons of others. They are not needed on nxt. Theyre losing momentum and its time to call em up. YoYou cant call them up too tight in on eachother either. Neville shouldve debuted at the rumble and they couldve hyped him up nd have him win the ic strap at mania. Then the night after wrestlemania with the sick crowd they couldve debuted Sami Zayn and have him Face off with the us champion Cesaro. The place wouldve exploded. They need to debut these guys with a story and not just throw them in there like Xavier Woods or Emma and expect them to get over on there own.
Agreed Completely here. Like I said I think all 3 of them should get called up, but part of me doesn't want them to, b/c I know how that normally works out on the main roster. What I really want is for them to get called up and be properly used/booked.

OR in the future make NXT a 2 hour show and it's own brand and don't call it a "developmental show"

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Why so Vince can ruin them?
Turn them into dancing singing clowns
Have them out of WWE in 8 months
to be fair not a single guy or girl who has been called up from developmental since wrestlemania 28 has been released let alone gone within 8 months of being called up.

the following have debuted on the main roster since april 2012, some are in the main-event, some are upper midcard, some are midcard, lower midcard and some have replaced the likes of jinder, drew, gabriel, santino etc in comedy roles towards the bottom of the card

sandow, cesaro, rollins, ambrose, reigns, big e, bray wyatt, luke harper, eric rowan, adam rose, bo dallas, ascension, rusev (and lana), xavier woods, pagie, emma, summer rae

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.