Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad Morrison is getting buried...

I mean seriously... the guy had everything set for him to have a nice push, but the damn moron had to blow it by lacking the balls to stand up for his own career just because of his stupid girlfriend...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Stand up for career: get buried, get fired
Quit: get fired
Keep his head down: get buried, eventually fired

Real great choices...

Edit:
Put on a great match, other guy gets pushed

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Apart from Trish confirming about Morrison cold-shouldering him at Mania which seems to be supported by Edge cold-shouldering him during his retirement announcement, I think everything else is pure speculation. Still really funny though.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
So is it pretty much a done deal that Morrison is leaving? I can't see any other reason for them to be berrying him (like him or not, he's one of the most over faces the company has).

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
He's getting buried for basically nothing though. I could understand if he fucked Stephanie or something, or took a piss on Vince's desk while he was out buying a calzone, but basically all he did was not hug Trish during the mockery match at Wrestlemania. Something I didn't even notice until I read about it months later online.

WWE's just wasting him. In the end, they're losing too because of their pride and stubbornness. The crowd clearly likes Morrison, but I guess that doesn't matter. I honestly though he was going to start getting a big push -before- Wrestlemania, but they put him on the back burner, then started burying him months later. I really don't think they had any plans for him anyway. They didn't push him for months when he was at his peak with the crowd. Big fail by WWE imo.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Apart from Trish confirming about Morrison cold-shouldering him at Mania which seems to be supported by Edge cold-shouldering him during his retirement announcement, I think everything else is pure speculation. Still really funny though.
Maria basically called him a nice guy last night, while saying he gets in trouble because of those he associate with.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What exactly happened between Melina and Morrison anyway and why is he getting buried for?
Basically Melina got pissy that Trish Stratus was getting a spot on Wrestlemania instead of her and because Morrison is a completely whipped nutless pussy he acted like a douchenozzle to Trish. And John Morrison is completely in the wrong acting that way to Trish because Trish (along with Snooki) is a special attraction in their match. Trish hasn't wrestled since 2006. People expect to see her hit her signature moves. She's only gonna be there for that one match (maybe two matches if that but definitely the WM one) whereas John Morrison is there all the time. There was so much more they could have done in that match (I mean we all saw it Morrison and Ziggler did like two things in the entire match). So that was the start of Morrison's downward slide. Then WWE finally got fed up of Melina's dramatics and told her to hit the bricks. She subsequently acted like a crazed lunatic calling Natalya and asking if she (Melina) could run in during a Kelly Kelly match and attack her. And because Morrison is dating Melina he got punished for it through his one minute squash at the hands of ADR and his jobberific push.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's getting buried for basically nothing though. I could understand if he fucked Stephanie or something, or took a piss on Vince's desk while he was out buying a calzone, but basically all he did was not hug Trish during the mockery match at Wrestlemania. Something I didn't even notice until I read about it months later online.

WWE's just wasting him. In the end, they're losing too because of their pride and stubbornness. The crowd clearly likes Morrison, but I guess that doesn't matter. I honestly though he was going to start getting a big push -before- Wrestlemania, but they put him on the back burner, then started burying him months later. I really don't think they had any plans for him anyway. They didn't push him for months when he was at his peak with the crowd. Big fail by WWE imo.
more like big fail by Morrison, all he had to do was just suck it up and make a nice face at least after mania, then everything would have been fine

but nope... he had to act all bitchy and piss off management just because his girlfriend(who by the way had just turned heel at the time) didn't get the spot

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
End of the day, they'll push guys with lisps, guys with limited move sets, guys who have 0 personality, guys who get 0 heat from the crowd, 7 foot tall guys who can't speak comprehensible English, guys who abuse steroids to the max, guys who botch at least 3 times in each match, clones of guys who botch and ironically botch just as much, and guys who are 42 and should be passing the torch.

Your burials and deflated pushes go to guys who've been with the company 17 years, guys who led the nexus, anyone with a shred of talent, guys with popular youtube channels, and anyone who can sell merchandise on par with Cena.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts