Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Asuka
96,224 Posts
Because that's what we all know him as.

Besides, it's also kind of hard to keep calling him Daniel Bryan when WWE even says his real name themselves. Bryan namedropped his real name in a promo, hell, it even slipped out of Jerry Lawler's mouth last night. (I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Because that's what we all know him as.

Besides, it's also kind of hard to keep calling him Daniel Bryan when WWE even says his real name themselves. Bryan namedropped his real name in a promo, hell, it even slipped out of Jerry Lawler's mouth last night. (I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed)
I heard that too but then I think it was Cole who said Daniel Bryan right after that.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
It doesn't really matter. The casual wrestling fan will know him by Daniel Bryan, the IWC and Indy fans will know him by his real name. No big deal.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Maybe they should just call him Bryan so that way it doesn't matter.

Well, it's not like he is a Hennig but goes by McGillahoweverthefuckyouspell it.

·
Asuka
96,224 Posts
...NO! lol.

I don't know what it is, but I just can't adjust to calling him "Daniel Bryan". Normally I'm good with name changes, but with him I just can't. Its weird.
I agree. I have no problem whatsoever calling Low Ki "Kaval", for example, but I just can't stop calling him Danielson (I use both, however). I think it's because the 2 names are so similar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.