Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(my hand is purple or something)

On a day I was chatting with ShadyGurl and at the time I was making some pics. I told her and she told me to take a picture as a Cali G. She told me how to do that, put your hat over one eye and do some stuff with your fingers (a 'W' she said). I took the picture, because I was in a good mood and she said I am a Cali G now. (even my look is Cali G)

BUT

Putting you hat on like that hurts and putting your fingers that way isn't comfortable at all. So if a Cali G really puts his hat on like that and puts his fingers that way, that means a Cali G is retarded. Stupid Cali Gs.

(My blingbling owns though)

B

·
0 Posts
The gangster fags don't really wear their hats like that and that isn't a Westside handsign. It looks like a Dutch handsign. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the W didn't come out too good, but with the wind here I can't loosen it up

the hat that is

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I'm scared by the one eyed, blue handed Dutch guy.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Damn LK, I just checked out the full size pic on my forum. You haven't even reached puberty yet. Your face is as smooth as baby's bottom, as the saying goes.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just take pride in my appereance

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Adam said:
Am I the only one who couldn't give a fuck?
THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST AT ALL!?!?!?1/!?!

Oh, LK dude, you're still sexy. But I see your hair is getting long. You have one of those faces that, with long hair, would get you in situations where you're mistaken for a girl with self-esteem issues. :)
(I'd still hit it)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya my hair is growing, i dislike short hair now

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guitar Pl4yer said:
You wear wooden shoes, and complain about that hurting? Get your priorities straight.
:rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Your username is Gillberg. Probably must be because you're unimportant, too.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"I"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts