Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to my thread!
:tripsblessed
Been meaning to make this thread for some time, but here it is. I'll post any sketches, works in progress, and finished drawings that I make in here. I will take art sketch requests in the future to anyone who is interested. I am also commissioning my artwork although sometimes commissions will be closed so I don't get swamped. Any questions OR critiques/advice are welcome though.

Current Requests Status: Not taking requests right now

Current Commission Status: Commissions closed​

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Excuse my ignorance but who is that female that I'm assuming is with Sami Zayn?
That's my first time rendition of Liv Morgan from NXT. Someone commissioned me to draw them together. They didn't really specify they wanted it this way, but they also left it to me and I imagined her being flirty. :lol (clearly I know nothing besides that she's a "jersey girl" character)

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Omg that Sami/Liv pic is adorable. :ghost

Reactions: CALΔMITY

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
CALΔMITY;65169209 said:
Yeah even though I'd never imagine this ever happening for reals, it still came out cute interestingly enough.
I think he had funny interactions with JoJo. I would have found a drawing like that hilariously cute. He was always dancing in front of her.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think he had funny interactions with JoJo. I would have found a drawing like that hilariously cute. He was always dancing in front of her.
In front of Jojo or Liv? :lol

the Tom Hardy pic is excellent, really caught his facial expression well.
Yeah I think I got lucky with that one. He has a unique face so it can be easy to get his likeness wrong. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
CALΔMITY;65173129 said:
Yeah I think I got lucky with that one. He has a unique face so it can be easy to get his likeness wrong. Thanks!
Its the fact that its an expression he pulls, its not a posed picture.

much harder to make look right than a posed pic IMO.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its the fact that its an expression he pulls, its not a posed picture.

much harder to make look right than a posed pic IMO.
Well the thing about the picture is that it was drawn from an actual screencap from the movie. It has my own little spin to it, but the underlying information is not all too unique. At the time, I wanted to try a technique I discovered for utilizing lighting first and then building on top. I just chose the screencap at the time because i found it by chance and liked it. What was practice at first turned out to be a full on attempt at digitally painting him. :lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
CALΔMITY;65173625 said:
Well the thing about the picture is that it was drawn from an actual screencap from the movie. It has my own little spin to it, but the underlying information is not all too unique. At the time, I wanted to try a technique I discovered for utilizing lighting first and then building on top. I just chose the screencap at the time because i found it by chance and liked it. What was practice at first turned out to be a full on attempt at digitally painting him. :lol
Its nice work however it was conceptualised.

i don't pretend to know what i'm talking about regarding art & such but my eyes don't lie!

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
How long did it take you reach this level?
I've been drawing since I was like 5 or 6. So... maybe about 21-22 years. :lol I actually found some really old drawings from back when all I did was portraits. I wanna eventually get them up in here.

·
40,752 Posts
Well your dedication and passion shows in your work. I've praised your work before, but I'll do it again. Great stuff!

Devious guy with goggles is my personal favorite of these. Lighting and shading on the top middle dude is great too as well as the expression. All of it is fantastic but those are my favorites. Ambrose's eyes too.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts