·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Your rant is so scene.

Reactions: Mike Smalling

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
CaGe is going to dress like Santa this year and deliver lubricants to all of the good limp wristed flingers this year. Merry CaGemas!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
This thread receives the esteemed title of: Mmmmmm-GOY!

Carry on...

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Lets rant on on FaiL for making gay threads. Come on it'll be fun!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Like running through a corn feild, pants down and ass facin' front?

Yup...sounds like a real hootinany. :agree:

·
Registered
746 Posts
haha thats good^^^

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
He was cool at the beginning of that merge but with Destiny's site hacking and spam I sort of lost some respect for him.He is still cool though.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Wow, Fail. I don't even know who you are and your ranting about me.

Right whenever I seen "CaGe" as a rant, I expected to see 2Slick's name under it. O well.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I think you're both fucked in the head for putting capital letters in your user names where they don't belong. It looks stupid.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Cowie said:
I think you're both fucked in the head for putting capital letters in your user names where they don't belong. It looks stupid.
I agree, but don't you think "cage" is a little plain though???

·
17,319 Posts
The reason you get so much attention, CaGe, is because you come into the Rants section like you know it all. I can't count the numerous times over the past few months, where you've been made to look like an idiot. If you don't want the attention, don't bring it upon yourself and quit acting so much like a freaking idiot all of the time. That's the thing with you, you try too hard to fit in... it has to come naturally... something you don't possess.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
2Slick said:
The reason you get so much attention, CaGe, is because you come into the Rants section like you know it all. I can't count the numerous times over the past few months, where you've been made to look like an idiot. If you don't want the attention, don't bring it upon yourself and quit acting so much like a freaking idiot all of the time. That's the thing with you, you try too hard to fit in... it has to come naturally... something you don't possess.
Well, I only ranted about stupid shit only like twice in my life. You must remember every post I make because you keep bringing up the same old shit everytime.

·
17,319 Posts
CaGe said:
Well, I only ranted about stupid shit only like twice in my life. You must remember every post I make because you keep bringing up the same old shit everytime.
I don't remember every post that you have done, but it's hard not to keep up with the sewage that spooges onto my monitor everytime I view this section and I see one of your posts. You're a lost cause, but then again, you knew that already.

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
he probaly remembers every post you make , because 99% of them are in Word GAMES and Trivia , i remember when the merge was on , you posted like 1000 or something in 2 days , thats waht people were talking about , do you ever spend a day off This site .Geez

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
King of Charisma said:
do you ever spend a day off This site .Geez
Accually I do now. To tell you the truth, I spent alot of amount of time on here, hours at a time, because it's just so damn addicting sometimes. But then it got dull and I just do other stuff instead of being on a forum all day. I come and post some now, not as much as I used to believe me, and all of a sudden I see a Rant about me. I could understand if the rant was coming from someone that I knew, But whatever. It doesn't affect my day and my emotions. Trust me if it did, I would have shot myself by now.:lmao

1 - 20 of 27 Posts