Discussion Starter #1
CAPTAIN AMERICA IS A COMIC BOOK GEEK

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF.... I didn't write that.

Someone- what the fuck is going on?

Someone is going into my account. Yesterday they changed my glow and my password, today they banked all my points and started this stupid thread.

It's no one in my house and no one knows my password... SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Rage posted that.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BreakDownV1 said:
Just ban SCM.
Why... what the hell did I do.

Some smartass is screwing with my account.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i don't give a shit what you think.

Although good to see someone FINALLY used "Captain Charisma"

N

·
0 Posts
I think I should just ban you both...unless both of you tell me what's going on. It seems weird that two OEW staff members are arguing with each other. Seems staged. And that's not good. Especially since I'm being more strict and banning people who deserve it...maybe some who don't along the way. Just cough the shit up. Why play games?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Problem solved, thread closed

N

·
0 Posts
Why do I have a feeling this isn't solved? I mean, who said that Captain America was a comic geek? I can only think of a few. You know, maybe Rage since he posts at BDW, perhaps SCM or BabyBoy...but really, why would THIS guy make a post like that?

Enlighten me. Thanks.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Nitemare said:
Why do I have a feeling this isn't solved? I mean, who said that Captain America was a comic geek? I can only think of a few. You know, maybe Rage since he posts at BDW, perhaps SCM or BabyBoy...but really, why would THIS guy make a post like that?

Enlighten me. Thanks.
Or, maybe it was that dude who tried to figure out my password.

N

·
0 Posts
He's not a member at BDW. I checked with BDV already. So if he isn't a member there, where could he have learned that CA liked comics?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I want to suck all your dicks then ban each and every one of you.

(wtf lee get out of my account)

:rolleyes:

(honestly, if this keeps up, I say just ban SCM...what's he to us? If he can't keep his freaking account secure then wtf)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts