Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-09-05/miz-truth-exclusive

This WWE exclusive video promo from Miz and Truth is awesome, and something I hope WWE starts doing more not just with the tag team division, but all of the under card feuds. Building a story line around the tag team titles makes them relevant again, and Miz and Truth are the perfect ones to do it I think.

I feel like Miz/Truth could have a great feud with Bourne/Kingston. It would do a lot of good for the tag team scene because you know they would get a good amount of TV time every week. Miz/Truth can carry the promo work, Bourne/Kingston can carry the in-ring work.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yes, that was awesome. So awesome, I watched it twice!

Seriously though, I do think those two are going to be great together. I hope they're paired up for quite a while.

·
KO
5,348 Posts
I prefer the name Truth is Awesome, tbh, but I love their team. Two great talents teaming up for a very entertaining duo. This recent upsurge of the tag division has already made the titles more prestigious in my eyes.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
I like these two as a tag team they work well on the mic. I hope they win the belts. Plus I like how WWE are recreating the tag team division again. It's looking positive.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Nice, And for those europeans get hotspot shield. it redirects your ip to an american ip, as an australian i cant watch hulu so i have that.

·
Registered
928 Posts
You get the feeling that these guys really get along. Unlike a lot of thrown together teams they seem to have more going for them then two guys that just happened to work together on one match then became a team.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts