Wrestling Forum banner

C.M. Punk new personality traits

1162 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  TheF1BOB
is it just me, or does he seem a lot more genuine in this borderline heel role (he is definitely a heel, but he hasn't bashed the fans since turning, so the fans aren't really boo-ing him)

The fans really seem to like him as well, and his comments that should be generating heat, are getting cheers because they are all truth.

I actually enjoy this new personality, and hope that he continues on in this path, even if it means he will become a full fledged heel.

side note: Watching his indy promos make me think that this is a character he is used to, is this true? (it's kind of hard to get a feel for story line or anything like that from scraps of promos but he definitely seems to have been in the position before)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,682 Posts
In my opinion he is getting booed in promo's, but gets chants during his match... how does that work ;S
Because they're trying to force an unnatural heel reaction for a guy that the fans want to cheer. The same thing happens to Bryan and Ziggler. It's just stupid as fuck booking but I guess we should be used to that.

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He got booed to fuck in the opening segment.
I'm talking about last week. He was talking about the Rock taking his T.V. time, and not even being on WWE for 3 months or whatever. Pop.

And as far as it being "Natural" I was talking about it being closer to his real personality. I don't think he is a really friendly guy, and for all of his interviews I have seen outside of wrestling, he is a total douche

· Registered
2,389 Posts
this incarnation of heel punk seems too fucking forced. And the apologetic bullshit theyre having him pull the last two weeks is just retarded.

Let punk drop pipe bombs and cut promos like he used to and he'll be fine.
Yeah, lets hear more about Dwayne or Jerry Lawler or some random guy who just left the company. Hell, why not shoot on the entire WWE locker room, creative staff, Vince... you name it. Love to hear his thoughts on why he deserves better than the rest of them for the billionth time... again. :rolleyes:

No matter what he does, he's boring as fuck. Practically, a skinny Cena but more annoying and boring. :punk2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.