Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Mason Ryan's resemblance to Batista is uncanny....

Anyway, Byron Saxton definitely can talk, i like his look too, hopefully he's good in the ring.

·
Registered
754 Posts
There's a fair amount of Byron Saxton FCW footage on youtube. In all honesty he isn't bad and can only get better. He's already got mic skills and charisma and I can't wait to see from him

·
Banned
52 Posts
Wow, his gimmick is such a change to his humble announcing days on ECW. He looks like he will make a big impact, might check out some of his in ring work soon.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Didn't watch but I did watch ECW while he was the color commentator. He is a class act. Pretty cool guy and I would like to see him have success. He just didn't stick out as a superstar to me as much as say Abraham Washington. I have no idea who's better though really, as I very very rarely get to see an FCW.

I will wait until NXT4 to watch him :D

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I thought it was funny that despite being a commentator with him on ECW for six months, Byron Saxton was the only NXT "rookie" that Josh Matthews had absolutely nothing to say about.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I think alot of people will be surprised with Saxton come season 4.

I think he will surely be the next biggest African American star in the world of pro wrestling. I think he sure can emulate the success The Rock had in the WWE.

Now thats not a comparison to The Rock by any means...But i think if they (being the WWE) were clever, they would make Saxton the centre piece of a big heel stable like The Rock was with NOD. And thats not me also saying that Saxton needs to front an all African American stable like the NOD, but he sure should front a stable of guys possibly from this season of NXT and the previous seasons.

Guys like Darren Young and Tarver (once he's ready to come back)...Maybe Clay and then Connor O'Brian and Bateman.

As for his finisher...What is exactly so bad about it...It's basically the side effect but from a half nelson and not an urunage position. I think it looks quite Impactful. Certainly better than the Zig Zag and Skull crushing finale.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Saxton has the best mic skills hands down!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Saxton wrestler? LOL

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I love the guy already. There's just something about him... he kinda reminds me of The Rock. He could be big.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He's like Otunga with Mic skills? He'll probably go far then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts