Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year and 10 months, I'm leaving. W-E no longer tickles my senses, and has lost its touch. I'm not making a big list of people who I thank, because that's gay. The truth is, I only thank one person; Rajah's wife. She's a great conversationist. I love you Rajah's wife, wherever you are.

Bye.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Cool. We'll miss you. Yeah, I'm lying but it's the tought that counts. I don't know what this "touch" is, that everyone who leaves speaks of.

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,613 Posts
Otacon said:
Cool. We'll miss you. Yeah, I'm lying but it's the tought that counts. I don't know what this "touch" is, that everyone who leaves speaks of.
thought*

B

·
0 Posts
W-E lost its touch when n00bs took over, but fuck it. Stay around to criticize.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Honestly, I seen this coming, and I'm not surprised at all. I haven't seen you on here much at all in the last few months, so yeah. Seen it coming. Whether you left as in a hiatus leave, or left like this.

So...bye I guess.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Bye, OZ.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the "I'm back" thread in a little while, which will never be followed up with more posts. That's the "in" thing. Ask RF and KAIDM. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Goodbye Matt. Good luck for the future.

Greetings,

Thijs

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
False alarm. I lied, I actually just wanted to see how many people would really post. I love you, Lee.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Shit. We were going to have a party, with hats and stuff. But now you're back, I guess it's cancelled. :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts