Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He told me he was leaving W-E. Bye. First, he was mad when I changed his title to '2nd Best E-Fedder of W-E'. Now, someone changed it to 'EPW Crybaby', and he got mad, told me he was leaving. Bye. Luv, BDV.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I didn't post a goodbye thread because I didn't want one, no one cares so why make a big song and dance about it like so many others have.

BB posted this, so for those who share Hobos thoughts, keep them to yourself. I don't care what you think about me leaving. I'd also like this thread locked or deleted.

I wanted to just disappear instead of being a drama queen, thanks BB for ruining that and being a twat again. I've been planning to leave for months so your guess that some member titles were all the problem is grossly wrong. Leave me alone now. As that's how I'm leaving all of you.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
bye bdv, have a god life nice to have known you ;)

thats genuine btw mate :)

Slade :cool:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Users Online: 79
Members Online: 20 | Guests Online: 59 | Most users ever online was 420 on 07-29-2003 at 06:56 AM.
Members: anonymous68, b-radfm, Big_Gator, BreakDownV1, conflictedchildd, crazy coupar, D-Generator, Hitman28, Juvy, msimp42, panchitojr, POPPPI, pump, RVDRAMS, Slade, stealth490, Tigha, xXPsychoXx

Thought you were leaving??
I have never had any problems with you Jeff. You started disliking me after I was joking around with you on MSN. I've done it many people and they have done it to me and no-one had reacted the way you did by taking it so seriously. That was a ptiy. I did have some good chats with you but you did what you thought was best. A month ago I might have missed you but now I couldn't care what you do.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
wow that was harsh!

come to think of it i have never had a problem with you yet you took it upon yourself to join the crowd in here and hate me, but yet i will forgive you, if you reply to this correctly lol

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Rajah said in post #8 :

Thought you were leaving??
[/size][/font][/color]
I find it hard to not look at a thread devoted to my leaving in rants. I'm waiting for the bitching to begin. Wouldn't you be a little curious.

Sorry for getting in a shitty with you, Chris. Genuinely.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Uh oh, if Jeff leaves...who's gonna flame Angel? Tis sad day indeed.

I don't exactly blame you for leaving. Yhere's not a whole lot to stick around for, but yuh, come back someday. (KLITTY'S IDEA: Change your name to BDV2 when you do...OMFG (I'm clever see)).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts