Wrestling Forum banner

By the end of the 2012, Dolph Ziggler will be....

• a main event heel

Votes: 59 29.6%
  • a main event babyface

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • a mid-card heel

Votes: 76 38.2%
  • a mid-card babyface

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • jobbing

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • injured

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • fired

Votes: 8 4.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
I hope he's in the upper mid card/main event. But he will probably still be a jobber.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
All things considered, he'll probably be a jobber.. Lesnar, Rock, and Cena possibly chasing the WWE Championship this year all but rules out the possibility of a Ziggler WWE title reign and or main event run... Smackdown will be occupied by Berto, Rhodes, Sheamus, and a heel Orton (possibly/HOPEFULLY).

I could be wrong, though.

·
HEADBANGA
23,464 Posts
Ziggler is a high class jobber. Always have and always will be. Unless they secure him some high profile storylines and some big victories then that's all he'll ever be.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Probably the same spot he is now. I feel like he is the new Morrison role wise (not saying talent or mic ability) it seems like once every year he get pushed to the ME for 1 or 2 PPV then is pushed back down to the midcard or starts jobbing.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
He is strong and talented, but WWE has trained me to not have hope.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
I see him as a main event face for some reason.

LOL @ 'injured' option. No one can predict that.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Depends on how they build the feud with Swagger...I think he is going to turn babyface.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Jesus Christ for the longest while we've been saying by the end of X year Dolph Ziggler would be a upper midcard/main eventer when he's nothing but a jobber.

Out of everyone on the roster I don't think anyone has been on the receiving end of the hot/cold push more than Ziggler. He hand a dominating summer in 2009 then fell into obscurity by the end of the year. Likewise, in 2010. Things were off to a great start in 2011 then God alone knows what happened. 2012 saw the exact same start as 2011 but before you knew it somehow, someway in a match that sees Swagger and Ziggler as at team, Ziggler does the job. Now he's apparently ready to breakout again.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
He's really trying to get over. He's searching for that one thing to get him over. I hope for his sake that he finds it quick, he's going nowhere as of now. I thought that an opportunity against Sheamus is a good thing, then I saw Smackdown and realized its the worst possible thing.
Sheamus continuously making him look like shit, reminding the world repeatedly that he's beaten him clean multiple times (best way to sell a PPV match, anyone?)
The only things he's got going for him are his look, and his athleticism. If current booking continues, expect to see him in the midcard jobbing clean to Santino for lulz.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
A jobber, like now, if everything works out.

Sadly, I'm not 100% it's gonna work out. He might be able to snatch the Raw MITB, which would be tragic, to say the least. Although, knowing him, he'd be the first to lose the cash in. 8*D

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,409 Posts
He'll most likely by a jobber, but a main event jobber more or less.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts